Inspiration

Kkukunggie
KIHYUNNIEE

Kkukunggie
I'm a genius!!!

BubbleGumHamster
What's up?!

Kkukunggie
Do you know that you can spell Alaska with just the second row of the keyboard?

BubbleGumHamster is typing

BubbleGumHamster
You never knew that??

Kkukunggie
BITCH YOU JUST TRIED IT!!

BubbleGumHamster
HOE! How can you prove that?

Kkukunggie
Why can't you just act surprised like wow Changkyun you just blew my mind!!!
Kkukunggie
SOMETHING LIKE THAT AT LEAST!!

BubbleGumHamster
If you wanted to blow my mind you already did with yourself alone ;)

Kkukunggie
.....
Kkukunggie
I can't even argue with you...

BubbleGumHamster
Don't :P

Kkukunggie
Are you busy?

BubbleGumHamster
I just got home...why?

Kkukunggie
Skype me!!!

BubbleGumHamster
Why video chat??!

Kkukunggie
Because I want to see your face because I know once I see it, it will give me some inspiration ;)

BubbleGumHamster
What type of inspiration? Cause I'm getting scared

Kkukunggie
Don't worry you'll see, just get your cute ass online :P
----------------------------------------

I set my phone on my bed as I went to unplug my laptop from the charger to bring it to my bed. I open up the Skype app and just waited till everything was properly loaded.

Not even a minute of getting on my bed a call from Changkyun was coming in. I just chuckled a bit and fixed one annoying strand of hair from my fringe before answering the waiting call.

"Finally you picked up!" Changkyun said as he laid his head down on his desk. All I could do was smile.

"Needy much" I said trying to sound sexy but of course I failed due to giggling. "So what is this thing about needing inspiration?" I said as I looked at the boy on the screen who seems to be reading something from his desk. He just looked up and smiled.

"Oh yes, so for my music composition class I need to create a song that goes along with one type of emotion". He said smiling brightly with a visible pink flush to his cheeks.

"That sounds interesting, what emotion are you using?" I asked with such curiosity.

It got a bit quiet on his end like he's contemplating on whether to say something. I didn't want to seem rush-full so I just waited. He looked up from his paper and smiled.

"Love".