worthy

After school Jungkook proudly shoved Minnie's wheelchair to her home and listened to Minnies words. Minnie explained him, how her house looks like and that her mother is really friendly, as if she had felt that Jungkook was a bit nervous about what will expect him.

Jungkook calmed down as he heard this and started to look forward to the meal. When they entered the house, Minnies mom already stood in the kitchen and prepared a wonderful scented lunch for them.

She greeted Jungkook friendly and didn't try to offer him her hand. Minnie must have told her, that he is frightened of skintouch. Jungkook immediatly liked her, she seemed to be Minnie but in a bit older.

When they had their meal, Jungkook by himself started to talk to them and a little casual conversation got started. Jungkook was impressed of how easy talking to other people can be, when they accept you. He even started talking about his emotions he had when he was distracted.

"It's like being far away from everything."

Minnie looked at him impressed. She admired him, sometimes she would love to forget about reality and dream her own story.

After the delicious lunch Jungkook and Minnie went into her room to do the homework together. On the way to her room Jungkook saw a beautiful grand piano that almost screamed his named to come and play. But he was to shy to play so he followed Minnie into her room. Sometime he would have the courage to play the piano.

Maybe even today.