Prologue

I walk towards by dining table to find a gift package with my name written on it. Excited, I quickly unwrap it to see boxes of chocolates and sweets. There was a card along with the boxes. I pick it up and walk towards my room.

My room was messy, with all thd things lying on the ground as I was in the middle of cleaning my room. I sit down as I open the card. It was an wedding invitation card ....from my best friend.

Sometimes some things open the doors of our long lost memories.
How did time pass so fast? I can't believe we've grown up so much that one of us was getting married!

Aditi... we've been friends since so long. Memories flash as I think about our past. I smile as I press the card against my chest, cherishing the good old memories. The Trip. I can still feel the cool breeze pass through my skin, making me shiver. Those loud screams of all of us enjoying, living our lives to the best. Meeting them was the best thing I ever did. It changed my life.

Memories are like a box of chocolates. Once you open it, you just don't stop by eating one. I see my yearbook lying next to the mess on the ground. I pick it and wonder where it was for all this time. I smile as I see my photograph. "Naina Talwar" written boldly under it. I was such a nerd.
I smile, embarrassed by seeing my old picture. I turn the pages and stop when I come across Aditi's photograph.

I think to myself, "Where would I be, If I didn't meet her that day at the supermarket?"