⚜3⚜

Art by: Shydoodles

Edit by: Me

Welp sad Aarmau.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau was shocked when she saw Aaron, tears started to form in her eyes. "Wait you guys know each other?" Melissa said and Aaron huffed, "Unfortunately yes!" Aaron yelled and Aphmau ran up the stairs.

"Aaron, what was that?" Melissa snapped at Aaron, "Wait- is SHE the one who'll live with us?" Aaron asked and Melissa nodded, "Yes she is and Aaron be nice to her."

"Why would I be nice to a potato!?" Aaron yelled at Melisss as he moved up to her.

"Aaron what did she ever do to you?"

"She's annoying! She always wanted to be my friend."

"Aaron she's suffering."

"From what? Being annoying."

"No!"

"Then what being bullied everyday I don't care!"

"IT'S BECAUSE HER MOTHER DIED!" Melissa yelled and Aaron stood still.

"Huh?"

"Her mother died from Leukemia, her father died from brain cancer when she was 5... Then her mother found out that she had Leukemia late and she knew that she was going to die... She did the surgery and she didn't make it. This girl that you call a potato and bully her in school saw BOTH of her parents die in front of her and she didn't know what to do, mom is her mother's best friend and she took her here to live with us because she wants her to feel better. Mom knew Aphmau ever since she was born and she is like a daughter to her, Aphmau is deep depression and she doesn't need any more pressure. She's the only one left in her family and she so cancer-free." Melissa explained everything to Aaron while crying.

Aaron was silent, he didn't know Aphmau that well. He was destroying her everyday and he didn't even care, Aaron got into his room and shut it.

"I can't believe this... She was being destroyed everyday and I didn't even care, why did I make myself such a monster? Why?" Aaron said to himself as his eyes turned red. "She needs someone to be with her, but no one must know about this." Aaron said and his eyes turned black and then got out of his room.

He knocked on Aphmau's door, "Come in." She said while sobbing and Aaron came in, Aphmau freaked out. "No not you! I already-" Aaron interrupted her with a hug, "I'm sorry."