⚜1⚜

Art by: Peechyvbee
Edit by: Me. Thank you.

Enjoy the feels.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau woke up happily and jumped off the bed running towards the bathroom and freshened up then changed to her school uniform and ran downstairs to greet her mother.

"Morning mama!" Aphmau said as she hugged Sylvanna. "Morning Hija! Eat your breakfast tacos on your way to school cause you're late~" Sylvanna sassed and gave Aphmau a kiss on the cheek then Aphmau grabbed her breakfast taco and went to school.

When Aphmau went to school she ran into Gene, Sasha and Zenix. "Hey there kitty." Gene said and Aphmau looked at him, "Please I'm not in the mood to talk." Aphmau said and walked away to her class.

Time skip to lunch time brought to you by Eric the werewolf.

During lunch period, Aphmau was sitting with her friends until principal Layla spoke through the loudspeaker. "I want Aphmau Green in my office now." She said through the loudspeaker and Aphmau stood up making her way to the principal's office.

Aphmau reached the principal's office and knocked on the door, "Come in!" She yelled and Aphmau got in. "You called me miss." She said and Layla gestured her to sit down

I'M LAZY TO WRITE PRINCIPAL EVERY TIME!

Aphmau sat down and the principal looked at her with sadness, "Aphmau... Your mother told us to tell you that..." She sighed, "Your mother... Has Leukemia. And she found out late." Layla said and Aphmau's smile turned into a frown, her happy eyes turned down and she had tears in her eyes.

Aphmau got out of the principal's office and went to werewolf class, when she got inside she saw that Aaron had arrived already. She sat on her chair and hid her face in her hands.

"Um, Aphmau would you please pay attention?" Mr. Gavin said and Aphmau looked at him, "I-I-okay sir I'm sorry..." Aphmau said and cried again, "Aphmau I need to talk to you in private." Mr. Gavin said and Aphmau walked to him.

"Why are you crying?" Mr. Gavin said as he hugged her, "My mother... Is dying, she has Leukemia and she found out late." Aphmau said and bursted in tears as Mr. Galvin hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry." Mr. Gavin said, "Do you want to go home now?" Mr. Gavin asked Aphmau and she nodded.

Aphmau got in her class to grab her bag and left to her locker, she saw Ivy and Lily walking towards her.

"Oh hey potato!" Ivy said as she pushed Aphmau on the floor.

"Wow a potato has feelings." Lily said and Aphmau stood up.

"ENOUGH!" She yelled at them and they backed a little.

"You're yelling at me! You're nothing but a stupid potato." Lily said.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH AND YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM GOING THROUGH SO YOU CAN JUDGE ME! WHY DON'T YOU JUDGE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE JUDGING OTHERS. MY MOTHER IS ON THE URGE OF DEATH AND I HAVE NO MONEY TO SAVE HER! AND YOU ARE HERE MAKING IT WORSE!" Aphmau yelled at them and they both looked at her.

Ivy had tears in her eyes, she ran up to Aphmau and hugged her. "I'm sorry for all the times I've hurt your feelings. I'm really sorry, my mother died with Leukemia and I had no money to save her. If you want to talk about it then I'm here." Ivy said with sympathy in her voice and Aphmau cried on her shoulder.

Lily was standing there frozen, she was shocked from Aphmau's words and Ivy's action. She just stood there not knowing what to do.

"C'mon I'll walk you home." Ivy said as she picked up Aphmau's stuff from the ground and from the locker and walked with Aphmau to her house.

When they reached Aphmau's house, Ivy handed Aphmau her stuff. "Here you go, also take my phone number if you wanna talk. Are you sure you'll be okay Aphmau?" Ivy said and Aphmau nodded, "I'll be fine Ivy, thanks." Aphmau said and got in her house.

Ivy got back home and ran into her room crying, crying that Aphmau's mother is on the urge of death with the same disease that her mother, Isla, had. Leukemia, she also found out late and she died... Leaving Ivy in depression for five months, Ivy's planning to help Aphmau through this because it's hard.

*Hands Reader~Senpai tissues*

You'll need it the whole story cause it's sad, yep depression. Thank you.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Ciao Adios!