First Kiss

*Bum's Pov*

Im sitting on the bleachers, watching the football players practice. Though I don't really like sports, I watch for one specific face. Oh Sangwoo. Ive had a crush on his all through middle school, and I can't help but torture myself by thinking that he'd ever like me back... So Ive kept my feeling unsaid to him.. For all I know, they might never be said... I sigh, brushing my bangs out of my eyes, continuing to watch Sangwoo practice silently.

*Sangwoo Pov*

"Good work today Sangwoo!" Coach says, giving me a hearty slap on the back. "Why don't you take ten, and go sit down for a bit?" "Thanks coach." I replied, slipping my helmet off, and walked over to the benches. But I did notice the little cutie sitting there. He always comes to see us practice for some reason, and I'd always felt attraction toward him. Smirking, I sat down next to him, and he had the biggest blush on his face. "Hey cutie, whats up?" I asked, smirking.

*Bum pov*

'Oh my god.... Sangwoo is sitting right next to me! Keep calm Bum, don't fangirl right now..breathe and say hi.' I thought. I took in a nervous breath, and said. "I like you."

It took me two seconds to realise what Id said, and turned a million shades of red. Sangwoo looked a bit surprised, and I turned away; with tears stinging my eyes. "I-Im sorry about that...you probably wouldn't want to date a crybaby like me.." Sangwoo just pulled me into his arms, and kissed me. Being surprised for a moment, I slowly melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck; wanting more.

*Sangwoo pov*

'His lips are so soft..' I thought, pulling back, only to kiss him again. 'I can't get enough of him, he's told cute..' I deepened the kiss, and Yoonbum let out a small moan in response. "Ooh~ Sangwoo's gettin some!" one of the guys on my team laughed, making Yoonbum pull back from the kiss and bury his face in my neck out of embarrassment. "Shut up!" I yelled at my teammates, who continued to laugh. I snarled, got up while carrying Bum in my arms, and went down to the locker rooms. "You ok?" I asked Bum as I sat down, with him still in my arms. "I-Im ok...just really embarrassed.." he replied. I gently made him look up at me, then kissed him again. Not like last time, this kiss was soft and sweet. I pulled back and smiled at him. "You're cute."

*Bum pov*

"Y-you think Im cute..?" I asked shyly. Sangwoo nodded. "Y-you know that I..um.." I glances away a little. "That you like me?" he asked. "I know you do, but do you know that I like you back?" he smirked. I turned a million shades of red, and he snickered. "I already know your question, and yes, I will be your boyfriend Bum." I sniffled, tearing up, before throwing my arms around his neck, hugging him. Sangwoo hugged me back, smiling. "Bum, you are so cute." I heard him say. "And I like you." I blushed a little. "I-I love you, Sangwoo.." "Awe, I love you too, Bum." Sangwoo smiled, kissing my cheek.

We just sat there, cuddling. Neither of us wanted to move, and we were both fine with that. It wad nice and warm, so much in fact, I almost fell asleep. Eventually though, I did fall asleep in my new boyfriends arms.