the end

Krish's pov

Did Kriti really think that I would let her go so easily? As far as I know she would die before breaking her promise to me of never leaving me. I know she is in some deep trouble. I wanted to follow her immediately but I need to be practical and find the whole root of this problem. Something's not right. It had been 2 days since she left. I had no information of her. It was time for me to finally find her again. It took me about half an hour of going through our room to figure out we were being watched. A bit of skills and hacking the footage I found out that it was Dashmesh's deed.

So Kriti has gone to Satna where apparently Dashmesh is also present and she doesn't want me to know about her struggles.

Another day passed into finding the people who had their eyes on my house and after killing them I disguised myself so that nobody could identify me and reached Satna.

Kriti's pov

I was not sure if what I was doing was right but one thing was obvious they had just taken the papers from me and my family was set free. My family didn't even know that their life was in danger.

When I met Dashmesh he gave me shark like smile that was evil and dangerous at the same time.

"Look who we have here. Miss Kriti. You are a goddess. You transformed a perfect killing machine without emotions to a human being. You know how much I hate you. Krish was a perfect disciple to me. In 10 years of me and Krish working together we never came across a mission that was impossible for him but you changed him. He is not receiving my call because I have given him 2 months rest. He wants to spend all his spare time with you. He has apparently a newly found heart. I want to end this whole story here. You are going to reach your destination today Kriti. Do you have any dying wish ? Well if your answer is yes than sorry dear would love to end you without fulfilling it."

He put the gun on my forehead. So dear get ready to die.

He was going to press the trigger. I closed my eyes to accept my death but a whistle sound stopped both of us in our track.

"Killing her won't do you any favour Sir. I had understood how cheap of a person you are after a while when you asked me for various illegal missions and I refused again and again.

I felt that no matter how many faults you have you still were my guardian but enough of it. You want to kill my wife. The only family I have. The only happiness I have found for myself then you are not gonna win.

When I had met her for the first time I had promised myself to protect her and I will keep that promise even if I have to end you to save her.

You want to challenge me sir. I am here."

Krish kicked one of the stones lying there and it hit Dashmesh's gun with such a force that it fell from his hand.

"Now we are even. I know you since I became an assassin and I have learnt all the skills from you. It was not difficult to defeat your henchmen obviously so nobody is here to save you from me. Come on now. Hit me with everything you got."

"You are threatening to kill me for her Krish. The girl who didn't think twice before giving you divorce and marrying you to Isha." Yelled Dashmesh.

"Really sir that was low even for you. I have been researching for every single mission that came from you so I didn't end up killing innocents. I know how you got me to sign those papers. Using her family for bait is so not fare. Now come forward and fight with me." Krish said.

"I don't want to fight you. I know I will be defeated. I am no match for you. I got what I want. You are divorced to Kriti and married to Isha. Nothing matters now. Anyways you have no proof against me." Dashmesh said quite proud of his achievement.