life changes

I was dreaming of state of inaction. A place where I was not alive. I was drifting in between time and space. I was hearing an angelic voice that was trying to wake me up. I was hearing my Kanha asking me to fight and continue living.

Someone was disturbing my blissful state and interrupting my fantasy. My fantasy where I was with my lord Krishna. So i tried to ignore that voice but this person was stubborn and he was not taking rest and continuing his attempts to bring me out of my dream world. Finally frustrated he shouted "GOD damn it!! wake up come out of your dream and breath. Don't give up!!!''

His shouting brought me back to my senses. I finally opened my eyes and saw the person who was the reason I was not with my Lord Krishna anymore. When I looked up at him I kind of thought that I found Lord Krishna even out of my dreams. He was divine. His hair were curly brown and complexion was dusky. He was smiling in relief and looked quite smug as if his biggest tension was solved. He was most handsome guy I have ever seen in my life and although his looks were extraordinary it was his eyes that were mystery as if this person holds a lot of secrets in his heart. He was a proper combination of mischief and confidence and built like a highly expert warrior.

Even after all these qualities though he gave a vibe of fear as if getting involved with him would bring nothing but pain. In short if I have to describe him I will say that he was the poster boy for tall,dark and handsome campaign. Just being in his presence was bringing fear to my heart. After i get initial hold on myself I asked him where was I ?and who is he?

The first words that he spoke to me were,''Thank god you are alive. What's your name'' Then he introduced himself as Krish and told me all about how he found me. He also told me that I was unconscious for two days straight and he was really terrified that he failed in saving me. He told me that I was still in Hahim and he was waiting for me to wake up so he can drop me where I came from. I also realized that my clothes were changed and looked at him questioningly to which he replied that he had no other option and if he had not helped me then i would have not survived. He also promised me that his eyes were closed and he didn't look at me. Our conversation was becoming more and more awkward so I changed the topic and he looked thankful for that.

I told him my name and then about my family and this road trip and asked him to give me his cellphone but he replied that he doesn't have one as it is easy to track the cellphone in his job he doesn't carry a mobile with him. He told me that my mobile is broken and that by afternoon we will go back to civilized part of Hahim as cabin is in woods. He asked me to take rest and promised me that he will reunite me with my family. I fall asleep after thanking him whole heartily for saving my life.

few hours later

I was brought out of my blissful sleep when he wake me up. As i came back from my sleep i saw that he was really worried. "We have to get out of here." he said.

I asked him what happened and he told me that some people are after me and they won't stop until i am dead. Now I was beyond words confused because i had not done anything wrong. "Look we have to run as I maybe able to defeat them all but my identity will be revealed and i wont be able to complete my mission. Just have faith on me and lets run from here,''he told me.

Now only thing that was running in my mind was who is he? he promised me to clear everything once we reach some safe place and told me that he will help me reach to my home but it may take some time. But he will complete his promise. I nodded and this faith in him that i had put on lead me to a path from where it was impossible to get back.

We reached Guwahati from Hahim after stealing a vehicle from some bystander and then took train to Darjeeling Assam. Once again we made our makeshift cabin in the middle of woods in an abandoned facility. After we eat something Krish made his way over and sat next to me and started to tell me the whole situation.

Krish's pov

In my field revealing my identity to someone was very big step but right now the situation we both are in I am sure that i don't have another option. I told her about my job and this mission and why was I in Hahim. She was scared of me. I can see it in her eyes but finally she controlled her fear and looked at me. I told her that i mean no harm to anyone and my job may be assassinating but I am involved in good work. I punish the people who are in wrong paths. Finally she was able to understand my side of situation and then I asked her what could she remember and why was she this injured when i found her.

Kriti's pov

I was afraid after knowing about his job. Those hands that supported me for last few days had blood on them. He was an assassin. But then I recalled what he told me about this mission and understood his perspective. He may be dangerous but he was a good person. I paid attention to his words. He was right. Why would someone want to hurt me. I told him that somebody attacked me from behind and hit me hard on my head. I was dropped to freeze in the cold water. With last breaths of mine I found the bank but i do not remember anything else. He asked me to concentrate and tell him what happened in my trip to Hahim. I told him that I had located somebody and followed them thinking that she is Meethi my friend. I had reached there and saw their face. All though it was not clear due to dark but they were terrified and then on his command somebody hit me and left me to die.

Krish's pov

I understood the whole matter now. They were behind this poor girl because they thought that she knows something and also she has seen the face of Ghost who is responsible for haunting of Hahim I thought sarcastically. Off course they want her dead. In business like these secret identities are the only way forward. Once identities are revealed then background is easy to figure out. I can't help but feel for this girl who was here to visit and now she has managed to become the main target of one of the biggest mafia here without any fault and without knowing. In that moment I promised myself that I will keep her safe and make sure that she reaches her place unharmed. I told her that she is coming with me. Due to lack of clothes she was still wearing my jacket and jeans that were too big on her but at least she was warm. For the first time ever I looked at her. She was an adult child. Her innocence can be easily seen on her face.

She was not someone i will call as beautiful or pretty but she was kind of cute. She was fair skinned and short about 5'4 and her hair were medium length and straight but unkempt. She was lost in her thought while I checked her out. Her most beautiful feature were her lips. They looked so soft and full that i can't help but want to caress them but all in all she was too innocent and quiet. Not to mention reserved and simply not my type. I pulled her out of her reverie and encouraged her to tell me whatever she can remember from that night. If i am able to get a sketch of the person who attacked her or his partner I was sure that finding the drug mafia won't be difficult. She promised me that she will help me in every way to find the suspect and concentrated on her memories.

________________________________________________________________________________

Longest chapter ever. Now the story actually begins. from here on wards we will see the dynamics between Kriti and Krish. How different they are from each other and what will happen that will change their somewhat awkward yet civil relation to something damaged. again Krish's dialogue are in bold and Kriti's in normal font.