fear of losing you

I really do not understand Krish. On one hand Isha mem says that Krish loves her but Krish has his eyes always on me. The way he acts with me is just beyond words. Why is he so mysterious. Right from the day I have met him his traits change like weather. Sometimes he acts like he is the most caring guy in the world and sometimes he is not even hesitant in using an innocent person as bait. Sometimes he acts like his whole world revolves around me and sometimes he disappears without saying a word. Sometimes he snaps at me and sometimes he doesn't eat until I have eaten. He is so confusing. Now if he has feelings for Isha mem why would he made me feel like the luckiest girl alive. And if he doesn't have feelings for Isha mem then why would he let her into our room. Why was he exiting my room that day looking all disheveled and If he was happy with Isha mem then why was his face red with rage. I have not seen Krish flirt with any one so I know that he is not a player but why is he leading us both on.

If he loves me as he claims to do then why is Isha mem telling me otherwise. I accept that Krish is really handsome and irresistible so is it possible that Isha mem is lying. Isha mem deals with so many actors on a regular basis. She had a colorful love life that is known to every body having Net access and that's why I doubt that her feelings for Krish are not fake because she cares for his happiness just as much as I do. She has so many options then why go for Krish if he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. If she is so damn serious about Krish it is because Krish has something to do with it. And that's why I was really angry at Krish for saying all the things he said in the kitchen about Isha mem and also implying that I was everything for him. I am going to bring them together even if it's the last thing I do. 

My plan started to come into being when I returned in the evening after taking classes. Krish was right about one thing that when Isha mem had seen how angry he got just for ruffling his hair and had his gun out she was so distant from him. I saw Krish leaving for terrace for his evening workout and I thought that right now if I send Isha mem behind him and they both like each other it would be difficult for them to stay away as Krish looks so appealing after his workouts. I blushed at my own thoughts and 20 minutes after Krish had gone I sent Isha mem upstairs.

When they both came down Krish was looking fresh and ready. He had changed his clothes to comfortable wear and they both finally looked friends so my plan worked. I smiled.

After that I made subtle efforts to pair them up together. I even acted like I was sick so that Krish has to cook tonight and Isha mem of course went after him to help. They both were so busy together that Krish didn't even ask me once if I was well. I felt bad when he didn't pay me attention as he was too busy in talking to Isha mem. They even made plans to spend some time together in terrace so that I can rest easily without any noise. It became worse when Krish started to flirt with Isha mem right in front of me. He offered to show her Indore as well. For the first few hours I was happy to see them together but then I started to feel something I have never felt before.

All my fan girl persona towards Isha now turned into scorn. I started to feel so ignored. I had never paid attention to how much I live on Krish's words and praises. His snarky comebacks. The way he teases me. To imagine a life without him was impossible for me. Why the hell was I trying to be a matchmaker. What if Krish really leaves me and we would never meet again. It had been hours since they have gone to terrace again after their dinner. After trying my best to stay in bed and let them spend some time together I made my way upstairs. 

When I reached upstairs I saw them both sitting together on the swing and looking at the stars. I tried to remember If Krish ever sat like that with me but no memory came. Seeing him with her was so painful and I tried to convince myself to just leave and let them be. After all that was what I wanted but I just can't. So I disturbed their well found moments and made my presence known but to my amazement they were so indulged in their talks that they didn't even pay me attention.