missing you

Krish had to leave tomorrow for his work. He had told me about his new assignment and said that it was the least dangerous mission ever and he would most probably able to complete it in 2 weeks or even less. He had to work as bodyguard for Isha prajapati the daughter of Mr. Brahmanand prajapati a well known politician. He was the richest politician of Maharashtra where Krish used to live prior to our marriage. He was like 10 times more rich then Meethi.

His daughter Isha was famous too. She worked as actress and model in Mumbai. I was her fan too. She had done several movies. She was the desire of every heart. She had also came close to winning Miss India one time but she lost. It was said that her beauty was marvellous but she had attitude problem which cost her the crown. She and Krish deserved each other I thought sarcastically. So Krish was going as her bodyguard as Mr prajapati was getting few phonecalls that threatened him about murdering Isha. I hope he would be fine. I wished him good luck next day for his work and off he went.

Krish's pov

As I reached Mumbai I was asked for my Id and I showed them my fake designation and experience as bodyguard with my disguised image. I can never risk revealing my secret identity. As I got to enter the facility where I have to meet Isha I saw her for the first time. I have heard her name but never bothered to search her as fashion and all wasn't my field of interest. She was gorgeous and beautiful. She was dressed in a blue knee length dress and she looked stunning. But today all I can think of was how beautiful Kriti looks in her casual wear. Her simplicity made her so rare. I came out of my thoughts and made my way to Isha. After I introduced myself to her I took notice of how she was looking at me. I was used to attention as I was called charming before but this was something else that made me uncomfortable. I was trying to talk to her but she was just looking at me without blinking. "Mem," I tried again. "Call me Isha,"she told me.

Isha's pov

As I saw Krish for first time I was so angry at Dashmesh ji. The pic that he showed me of Krish didn't do him any justice. He looked like some Greek god. I wanted to own him. I wanted this boy as he was beyond comparison. My brother Ahaan was called a Casanova but even he can't stand in front of Krish. Even after disguise he was so hot. Just wait till Ahaan meets Krish for the first time. His male ego is up for a good hit. So Krish has come here in disguise as if I don't know his identity. I needed to impress Krish in upcoming weeks as then God knows when will I meet him. My thoughts were interrupted by Krish's voice. He was addressing me so professionally. I was most sought after girl of today and he is not even looking at me now. It has to change. I told her to call me Isha as I wanted to hear my name in his voice. I was about to get back to my bungalow but sound of my brother Ahaan's Audi stopped me.

Ahaan was my elder brother. As I said he was a Casanova. Women found him irresistible but I can bet that in Krish's presence he won't even get noticed. I was looking forward to witness a stare match between these two.

He made his way inside dressed in an Armaani suit looking good as always and then hugged me. He was well known business men. He was not interested in politics so he did MBA from OXFORD UNIVERSITY. Now he is one of the youngest business entrepreneurs. As he faced Krish his playful smile disappeared from his face. "Who are you?" he questioned him.

Krish's pov

I can't understand why am I needed here. I was even more frustrated as I was missing Kriti. How can this be possible. I don't miss anybody.

These rich people are such a show off I thought. I wanted to be back home teasing Kriti. I liked the way she would get all defensive sometimes. I wanted her to talk to me but had no idea how to initialise the conversation due to lack of the idea to express and thus knew that by snapping at her I can at least hear her voice. Though she never protested but she looked so cute at that time so I did it again and again. Well my thoughts of her were cut off by a male voice who wanted my introduction. Ahaan I paid attention. "Mr Ahaan I am Krish nice to meet you,"I tried politely as Kriti always talked of courtesy. "I can't say the same," he replied. I calmed myself down and faced mem for further orders. They were just a mission to me. There stupid life's didn't matter to me but I was getting hefty amount to be their slave for two weeks at most. I can deal with them.

Ahaan's Pov

For the first time ever I was feeling secondary. This Krish guy made the whole room's eyes linger at him. I was angry and frustrated as I was supposed to be primary person. Not this Krish. In order to satisfy myself I insulted him but he didn't let an emotion appear on his face. I was going to take away whatever he possess that's how I will satisfy my ego.

Krish's pov

After whole day of being totally done with the habit of Isha unabashedly forthcoming onto me and her endless flirting and innuendos and her brother trying to make me feel like a slave I finally snapped and told both of them that I am neither their slave nor her boyfriend and neither am I here for relationships and that I am here to work and they should not try to test my limits. I came out of their pub and made my way to public booth to call the only person who could lift my mood my wife Kriti. I think now I have to buy a cellphone as I know someone cared for my wellbeing too.

Ahaan's Pov

Krish was so arrogant. When he was in pub everyone was trying to get his attention that made me feel secondary. So I treated him like slave but his ego can't take it so he snapped and left the room. I wanted to know more about him. So I followed him. He was talking to someone. The door to booth was closed so I didn't hear him. He looked at peace while on phone. When I told Isha about that I heard about Kriti. Apparently she was his wife. Krish cared alot for Kriti so if I win Kriti's heart it will crush Krish and my sister can easily get Krish to acknowledge her so after getting approval from Isha we planned to separate them. Isha also told me that Dashmesh who is Krish's boss wants the same thing. So I knew what I was going to do. Kriti here I come.

************************************