quietly

Jungkook stared at the ceiling.
He did that every morning, when he awoke. He liked the feeling, that it was always the same he first looked at. There was a grey spot, where some of the white color had fallen down, and the spot had the shape of a little dog. Jungkook had given him the beautiful name "Chan". It was the name of the coolest boy in his class, who was admired by everyone.

Some days, when Jungkook still had time left to lie in bed, he imagined to be called Chan. He would be popular and favoured by everyone.

Yes, sometimes Jungkook imagined these things.

Other days, mostly on saturdays, Jungkook decided to get up earlier and take a warm shower. He liked the water running down his skin, not only because he always froze in the morning, but more because he loved to watch the water drops running down on the glass-door of the shower.
Sometimes the small drops got linked with other drops to get heavier and arrive the blue colored floor faster.

When Jungkook was ready with taking the shower he removed the shaving foam from the mirror. He had learned from his mother, that if he puts foam on the mirror while showering, the mirror won't get fogged and you can see your reflection in the mirror very clear. This helped Jungkook when he was doing his hair like everyday. His mother had said, that this kind of hairstyle would look good on him.

When Jungkook finished, he went down for breakfast. His mother and father already expected him and told him to sit down. He sat down and stared at the delicious breakfast, his mother had prepared with so much love.
Thanks mother, he thought quietly and awaited the permission to start eating patiently.

When he was allowed to start eating, Jungkook began to put a slice of bread on his plate and reached out his hand for the delicious jam.
Sometimes his father helped him to get it, because his father had longer arms than him.

Thanks father, Jungkook thought quietly and took the jam.

He was lucky to have parents who love him, he thought.
And sometimes, when there was still time he thought: "Are they also lucky to have a son like me?"

Yes, sometimes Jungkook imagined these things.