I walked towards the barrier and put my hand on it. In a moment, I didnt feel anything. But then, after a secound, the barrier sent me flying from it. I landed on something with a groan.

"And who are you..?" Someone said.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on a man with an orange mask on.

"Ah!" I said and stood up. "Im sorry." I apologised, but then sweatdropped. He had the Akatsuki robe on.

"AH!" I yelled as jumping backwards. Then, I immediatly regetted it, because I hit the barrier again, that sent me flying towards the masked man again. He was standing up, so I knocked him off, again.

We both groaned as we fell towards the ground. I stood up again quickly, because it was pretty awkward.

I noticed that I didnt see him under the 'meeting' last night. But, I couldent get back there. I didnt want to. I looked at the man, who was standing up now and rubbing his head.

"Mangekyo Sharingan!" I hissed as my eyes turned purple again, with my mangekyo blazing.

The mans head turned up in shock. But his reaction, was clever. He didnt look into my eyes. I could feel it.

"Stay away from me." I hissed. "Or I will kill you."

The man let out a chuckle and my eye began twiching. "What?" I hissed again.

"The funny thing is..." He began. I noticed how scary his voice sounded. Deep, and scary. "That you can't."

I blinked a few times, and when I did, he was no longer in front of me. Then, I fealt someone behind me.

I didnt even have time to turn around, as now the very, very familliar darkness turned towards me, again. I think that I begin to get used to it.

~*~

"I know what I saw!" I roared while struggling against the chains that I was bunden to.

"You hot hit by the barriar, you could have hallicunated." Pein answered.

"No!" I protested. "There WAS a orange masked man who knocked me out! He was one from the Akatsuki!"

"I will say it again." He glared that made me calmn down from fear. "You imagined the whole thing."

I just wanted to start protesting again, but then he inturapped me.

"And as your punishment for that you tried to escape, I've put a seal on you, so that in a range of five kilometres, we will be able to know where you are and feel your prestance." he said calmnly with a smirk as my jaw dropped.

"Thats so unfair!" I yelled, trying to escape. "What can you really do with me if I dont want to work with you?!"

"Kill you."

I got quiet. "Why did you bring me here, really?" I whispered, looking down. "You don't even know my name."

Pein took a folder from his desk and began reading it out loud for me:

"Hotaru Uchiha, 13 years old. Born 19 September. Lenght: 154,3 cm Weight: 43 kg. Favourite food: Sushi and Sashimi. Least favourite food: Fish soup and beans Family: Mikoto, Fugaku, Sasuke and Itachi. Hobbys: Training with her brothers, watching movies, collecting-"

"Omg! I get it! Geez, I knew that you were stalkers, but that much?" I said shocked.

"But the most important thing..." He continued, ignoring me. "You was blessed with the Tatsu Sharingan from your birth."

I couldent say anything. He knows everything about me. Well, maybe not that I got my clan to forget.

"How... How did you get that paper?" I asked. All the facts on that I exist should be erased.

"Don't question me." He said. "And also, to answer your first question, didnt I say that we needed an Uchiha? To our luck, it was the little Tatsu Sharingan user."

I rolled my eyes. 'Well, not yet' I thought.

"You did a huge mistake in going in to Amegakure." He said.

"Yea I alredy got that clear." I answered ironically as rolling my eyes.

"I will explain the rest later. You are free to go now." He sighed, and then there was a really awkward silence followed after that.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I sweatdropped. Pein walked tiwards me and ripped the chains. "Wow." I rolled my eyes.

"Good Bye, Leader." I said when walking out, and again making the word 'leader' sound stupid and lame. He rolled his rinnegan eyes.

"And no more tricks like before."

~*~

I walked to the kitchen, hungry as hell. I needed something for breakfast. I looked into their fridge, but found nothing.

'Dafuq do they eat...?' I thought as going through other drawers that should contain food, but doesent.

At the same moment that I was looking and talking to myself, Hidan came in.

"Go make me a sandwich, woman." He said and sat down. I coled the drawer I was looking in and walked calmnly towards him. Then, when I was just in front of him, I took his head and knocked it into the table.

"Aah!" He screamed. "What the hell was that for?!" I glared at him, and I swear, I could see fear.

"I can see.." I said, a dark aura around me. "...your fear of me."

"Spare my life!" He screamed. "Though I cant die, but, that bitch is fucking scary!" He yelled.

"Now, go and make a sandwich to yourself." I said in the same scary voice.

Hida quickly got up from the table, and I sat down at his spot.

"Oh and do you have currant juice?" I asked, back to the 'normal' self, whatever that is.

"I-I think so."

I smirked as in victory, but then my thoughts wandered towards that orange masked, did I mention scary and creepy, man. Could it possibly be that I hallucinated?

Maybe, maybe not.

~#~#~#~#~

So did you like this chapter? ^^

Give me some feedback <3