hardships of life

Start from the beginning

"Yes Krish I am leaving but you will regret this so much. I still have Dashmesh though Ahaan has changed now. We will come back and ruin this life of yours. You are mine Krish and I will find a way to get you."

I promise you Kriti you won't be able to escape from our next trap.

Kriti's pov

When I woke up the memories of last night came back to me and I blushed so hard. Everything about last night was magical but I am really exhausted today. I still needed to get up and finish my work. It was 12:00 in the noon now. I was just about to leave my bed when Krish entered the room with breakfast tray.

"How is my beautiful wife today?" he sat down in front of me and put the tray between us.

Wow it was pancakes and sandwich. Food looked mouth watering.

"I am good," I replied. I had problem in facing him today. Just his presence was enough to make me blush. He laughed at my condition.

"Here eat it." He offered me one of the pancake.

"I have still not brushed my teeth," I said pouting as I wanted to eat the breakfast.

"Its all right I won't tell anyone." He joked.

Amidst laughs and small talks we finally finished our breakfast.

I finally got up to shower and as I come back and started to get ready in front of mirror his words from yesterday came back to me. Now I was stupidly smiling. When Krish saw me smiling he made his way towards me and put the vermilion in my forehead. I finally made my way to kitchen to prepare food for both of us.

The whole day went quite well but by evening I received a phone call. It was from unknown number.

"Who is this," I answered the call.

"I am Dashmesh. You know what you did. You ruin my dear Isha's chances with Krish. You will pay for it."

"I have my man scattered all over Satna. Your whole family is my target. A small order from me and they all will die. Now you will do as I say."

"I do not believe you." I yelled.

"I knew you won't. Watch this video. If Krish comes to know any of this every single member of your family dies."

I clicked on the link with shivering hands. My whole house was in view. I can see all of them enjoying without me. They were so happy but then the feed changed its angle and I can see that whole of my family was in strict surveillance.

"What do you want," I asked Dashmesh.

"Just for you to divorce Krish. In exactly fifteen minutes from now you will receive a package with two papers. One is divorce papers for you and Krish and you have to make him sign it. Other is marriage papers for Isha which are already signed by her. You will take Krish's sign in both of these and post them to me in a week. As soon as I receive them your family will be free."

"What if you don't keep your word."

"You seriously don't think I won't have my eyes on you both right. Maybe I will be defeated by Krish if I fight him directly but you are weak. I know exactly what you are doing right now and believe me you could enjoy cooking forever once I massacre your entire family. Now weather I keep my word or not I am your only hope. So get to work. You have only one week."

I fell down as the call ended. It was just the beginning of my dream life with Krish. How could I hope that I will get happiness when I really don't deserve it. I will do it too.
If that's my destiny I will deal with it.

Maybe Krish was never meant to be mine. I was dreaming of things that were just fantasy. I will do what Dashmesh has asked me to. I will take Krish's sign.

It took me about 4 days during which I continued to talk less and less to him. He tried many times to ask me what was the problem with me but I some how managed. After 4 days I asked Krish if he trusts me and he replied with more than God. "Please sign these papers?" I pleaded. "What are these?" He said.

"If you trust me sign both of these without any questions."

He did as I asked him to.

"Now What are these papers."he asked.

"You will know soon.I am going to Satna." I told him.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked desperately.

"I love you Krish and will continue to love you forever but you are not my destiny. I hope you found your happiness" with that said I made my way outside.

******************************