What the hell just happend..

Start from the beginning

Shock consumes me as the story soaked in and the only thing I can say was "what was her name? the little girl"

GiGi sighed "Jaxon Joan Blackrose."

My body feels no longer here as if i'm floating "call me when your ready." GiGi says hanging up.

******

The next day i get out of bed and shower and get dressed in black skinnies and a baggy ripped up band T and gray combat boots i look at my eyes in the mirror to see that they are there normal green i throw on my dads leather jacket and grab my bag and leave from my room closing it i turn around and i am immediately shoved in to it pined to my door dropping my bag ' don't have to look up to know its Britany but i do anyway looking at her blankly "you humiliated me on your first day of school why, for some freak?" a involuntary growl escapes my mouth followed by a glare. she can not talk about her like that!

"what is you problem what's so great about a girl who lives with blood suckers? huh she is a disgusting blood suckers pet and that's all" I growl flipping us over and slamming her in to the wall "Shut up!' i growl out at her "why do you like her so much i mean the hottest shewolf in the school stays right across from you...i saw the way you looked at me the first day we met. besides you hate vampires and she choses to live with the," she presses her body firmly to mine "besides she dose not like girls she is dating that guy..what is his name...anyway they walk around like love birds all the time they've known each other since pre k." she starts to kiss my neck i don't feel anything because of the shock im still feeling and the pain of her words "i didn't see her with anyone.." i spat.

"come to school today you will see he was just off doing who knows what hes part of this pack jaxon." she says looking in to my eyes again anger clear in then.

"calm down babe," she whispers kissing the corner of my mouth "give me a ride to school please." she says wrapping her arms around my neck I pull her off , grab my bag and walk away hearing her clicking heels trailing behind me.

I get to my car and get in and so does she i sigh annoyed but drive off anyway and i feel her smirking beside me. she turns the music on and Christina perri's voice comes through the speakers singing thousand years she sings along her voice soft and very pretty sadly it makes me glance over at her she is still as beautiful as i remember sadly ,her makeup isn't heavy its very natural and soft because frankly she truly dose not need any make up at all she is wearing a black cropped top with a red rose on it showing her toned flat stomach with a pink belly button ring she's wearing tight red skinny jeans and black pumps with a hint of pick on them she smells of pomegranate and strawberry with a hint of simian i don't hate her outfit or her sent but i cant help but think she's not as much of a queen B as she lets on.

I park my car and turn it of Brittany leans over and kisses my cheek whispering seductively in my ear 'thanks for the ride' she gets out and i watch her walk away her hips swaying naturally it really bothers me that she is truthfully beautiful only a blind person could miss that.

I get out and start walk to the building as soon as i open the doors her sent rushes to my nose i quickly spot her she is wearing a light purple long sleeve shirt and black skinnies and white her glasses and her dark red hair hanging over her shoulders her amber eyes framed by her black rimmed glasses with thick black eyeliner and mascara. even dressing so simple she looks beautifully tempting.

She looks up and catches sight of me and she gives me a smile concern and j away as a pain stricken growl erupts in my chest i go to my locker feeling my eyes glowing i keep my head faced in my locker "Jaxon?" i hear her voice say my name but all i can think is please go away i take deep breaths and control myself quickly.

I turn around looking towards her but not at her "are you okay? what happened-" im quick to cut her off.

"nothing im fine, im sorry i scared you i gotta go." i say quickly.

"no wait i want you to meet my boyfriend he wanted to meet you cause he says i um talk about you a lot."she says with a nervous laugh.

"well its true you do! even after we make lo-" he starts and she cuts him off yelling "shut up" i feel every muscle in my body tence.

She looks down blushing but anger is shooting through me painfully.

"why don't you two love roaches get lost and find someone else to torture while i talk to Jaxon" Brittany says in a bitchy tone and then walks to me stepping in front of me intertwining our fingers she jumps slightly when she feels how cold my hands are and when i squeeze her hand harder then i mean to.

" what the hell Brittany go away no one wants you here." Rosabella says.

"I think Jaxon would disagree" she holds up our intertwined hands rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb causing my to automatically loosen my grip.

And she walks away dragging he boyfriend with her it hurts watching her walk away.

Brittany turns around looking at me 'your eyes' she whispers pulling me in to the nearest class room and closing and locking the door.

my body is shaking and i cant calm down "you have to calm down Jaxon." she says stroking my face. but i cant.

All of the sudden her warm soft lips press softly but quickly on to mine, my body freezes in shock "its okay just relax" she says softly sounding nervous and I feel my self automatically relax and i kiss her back softly. Calming my wolf but not taming it. Because next thing i know I push her in to a wall pinning her ther by gripping her waist as i deepen the kiss I grab her hands and pin the above her intertwining our fingers feeling an unfamiliar sensation of longing, need, desire and animalistic urges I've never endeared I'm in complete uncontrolled bliss..

The stupid bell rings sounding distant but it bringing me back to my sinces.

I let her go and our eyes meet for a moment and then she looks away from me..is she blushing "im sorry" I mutter.

"no im sorry... that we didn't have enough time for you to take me here and now maybe next time" she says sounding snobby once more but her voice and her eye betray her showing so many emotions and she leaves.

What the hell just happened.....