Oh hell yes!

I had no other classes with her which was annoying because then I focused on other whispers and smells which mind you was quiet disgusting.

I'm walking towards cafe and suddenly I hear heavy foot steps right behind me the hall it pretty empty "hey Jaxon! Hold on!" I hear the fimilure voice of this morning I sigh but stop walking.

He stops beside me "I'm Kato by the way." He says I glance over at him amusement clear on my face he sees it "no not from hunger games" I smirk at his comment now that I look at him he looks just like Kato from head to toe everything except his hairs a bit longer flopping over his forehead.

We get to the cafe he stays walking by my side we walk in and suddenly the whole cafe goes silent "seriously..what did I do now" I mumble with a low growl

'You emberresed the queen B..as in Brittany the one who sleeps with the guy across the hall from your room..' He whispers so only I can hear.

"She deserved it." I mumble

"I have no doubt that she did just mad I didn't do it to her" he grumbles I chuckle

We walk to the food line I get a the only thing that looks half way good an apple I frown I was freakin hungry I turn to Kato who shrugs he traps and apple we look around for a table and I see the girl sitting by her self I see Kato looking at the jock table

"Kato, you can go hang out with them." I say rolling my eyes

He looks at me "huh? No I'm good" he says his heart speeding up

I node and walk towards her table i stop just watching her Kato stops next to me 'oh I know her shes the loner nerd that no one cares about and Brittany bullies'

A growl rumbles through me and my head snaps towards him I know my eyes are glowing purple.

He steps back shocked and scared "woah! Woah! I didn't mean anything by that calm down..I'm sorry" he says his voice shaking slightly I jerk my head in the girls direction.

He turns to her "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by what I said..I wasn't thinking. But I don't know your name" he says sincerely.

My body stops shaking as my wolf excepts the apology and so do I I take a few deep breaths closing my eyes.

"It's okay I get it" she says in her soft gentle but broken voice.

Hearing her calms me completely and I turn and sit next to Kato who is already sitting.

I put down the apple in front of me to see that it's smushed "oops.." I say to myself

"Nice job Jax now you have nothing to eat" Kato says laughing at me.

I feel her eyes on us making me feel happy I smirk looking at Kato he gets looks at me a little scared "what are you th-" he stops when I snatch the apple from his hands and take a bite his mouth gaped I giggle.

I glance up at the girl she is staring at me.

I look up and meet her eyes getting lost in the liquid gold eyes of her.

"Kato what do yah say we all ditch and get the hell out of heh and get some real food?"

He smiles "oh hell yes!"

I look at her she smiles softly and nods.