12. Change in Self

Start from the beginning

It looked as though, he feared that Seema would gobble him up if I ever leave him alone. After all they share a history and their relationship truly needs a proper discloure. I can't mess my life anymore because this Seema suddenly realized that she needs or likes Sid more than she ever thought. I can't leave Sid and mistrust him after he being so considerate and accepting to be such a sweetheart to help me come out of my own caused depression. I don't really understand what we share but I am sure as hell that I can't give up my relationship with Sid for a selfish bitch like Seema.

" Sid, I will just go in search of Nivin. I had texted him earlier and he told me his shift never ends till 7p.m. I will text him again to find out where he is and how I can reach him."

As soon as I completed saying this Sid jumped to my side and said, " I will drop you to his room!" The finality in his voice shook me but I decided to remain firm on my stance.

" Now, as far as you too are concerned I want you too to use this time to talk your heart out to make each other understand that your relationship is a thing of past. Especially, you need to understand that it's time to move on. Can't you see that Sid is married for God's sake?" I asked as exasperation was clearly evident in my voice.

" You don't need to tell me what I need to do or  not." Seema roared in anger who finally seems to have regained her voice against me. " As far as Sid's marriage is concerned, it never chances the things that we shared and I am sure, it can never be a thing of past as I would haunt his fantasies even now."

Okay! So she wants try her last key to prove me. But sorry darling your act would have paid had you did it a few days or hours before. I took a deep breath before I began to talk because I knew a fact for sure that if I lose my temper my words can be too sharp and hurting in mature.

" Oh, if you are so need of Sid why did you break up stating the lack of some stupid clichés in your relationship. Now that Sid has finally realized those clichés with me, you are jealous. Jealous of his luck to have found his love of life whereas you are a miserable old spinster with no body to even care for you let alone love you." I stopped my speech, narrowed my eyes to continue, " So, now you are trying to make me drift away from Sid by seducing him to bed! I don't want to sound crude but sex alone is nor everything in life. Sex combined with some cuddling and love adds magic to life. Learns this point and I am sure soon you can ditch your spinster post and finding someone who can accept you as who you are!" I paused and planned to move away but suddenly I felt I needed to say this and so I added, " Oh and you want to know why your relationship with Sid turned out to be a failure? The reason us Sid's a gentleman who respect woman and her feeling. He isn't a jerk who could just bang the bitch and move on. He wanted a happy ending with you which you can never give to any man because as far as I got to know about you, you seem like a woman who used Sid only to warm your bed."

I moved away to find Sid wearing a thoughtful and forlong expression, " Now, I have told what I had to say and the rest is for you both to discuss. But before I leave I want to say this to you, Sid." I pulled Sid's chin and made him look into my eye. " I will never give up on you and no matter what happens I am staying by your side. Even if you try to push me out of your life, it is nor going to be possible!" I stated as calmly and strongly as I could while my heart beats were beating at a rate that I could hear them in my ear. I again stoos on my tip-toes to peck Sid on his right cheeck who stood like a statue while I slipped out silently.

*%*%*%*

I was shocked to have found Nivin staring at me with cold stare who was just seated calmly a few seats ahead of the table where commotion of a wonderful love triangle took place.

" Ria, now could you please tell me what the fuck happened back there." he was staring at the back of both Sid and Seema who had now seated themselves and started on, on what looked like a serious discussion. Nivin's stared really freaked me out and so I said what first came into my Mind.