ran away from everything,

but now I'm back for more.

I heard the sounds of a flashing light,

watched the day turn into night.

I heard the sounds of a flashing light,

watched the day turn into night.

And through it all 

we've been thrown into the fire,

we've been lost in the flames,

but we will rise from the ashes again.

All our hearts have been broken,

we've been burned by the flame,

but we will rise from the ashes again.

He watched the world as it slowly slipped away.

Lost all the dreams in the ocean.

He sees his face, feels a touch on his hand,

remembers when he had everything.

Some day he will again.

I heard the sounds of a flashing light,

watch the day turn into night.

And through it all

we've been thrown into the fire, 

we've been lost in the flames,

but we will rise from the ashes again.

All our hearts have been broken,

we've been burned by the flames,

but we will rise from the ashes again.

You are all that I have,

everything that I need.

You're the one that I want, 

You're everything I believe.

You are all that I have,

everything that I need,

you're the one that I want,

you're everything I believe.

And through it all

we've been thrown into the fire

we've been lost in the flame,

but we will rise from the ashes again.

All our hearts have been broken.

We've been burned by the flame,

but we will rise from the ashes again."

I stopped singing and looked at Frankie with a smile. He was actually crying! I laughed, feeling the tears springing to my eyes, and wiped them from his cheek. "Don't cry, you'll mess up your eyeliner." I said. He laughed and took my hands in his. "That was beautiful. Thank you, baby." he said. I nodded and turned to the minister, letting him continue. "You have a very nice voice, young man." he said to me with a smile. "Thank you." I replied, feeling a little blush run to my cheeks. The minister cleared his throat and continued. "Well, I guess it's time to move on. Can we have the rings, please?" he asked. Bob stepped forward and handed Frankie and I our rings before taking his seat. "Very good. Gerard Way, do you take Frank Iero to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you commit yourself to his happiness and self-fulfillment as a person? Do you promise to love, honor, and trust him in sickness and in health, in adversity and prosperity, and to be true and loyal to him so long as you both shall live?" he asked me.

I nodded and said, "I do."

He turned to Frankie. "Frank Iero, do you take Gerard Way to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you commit yourself to his happiness and self-fulfillment as a person? Do you promise to love, honor, and trust him in sickness and in health, in adversity and prosperity, and to be true and loyal to him so long as you both shall live?"

Frankie smiled at me and said, "Of course I do."

The minister smiled. "Then by the power invested in me by the state of New Jersey, I now pronounce you wed. You may kiss." he said, taking a step back. I pressed my lips against Frank's happily. He smiled and pressed back, tears falling from his eyes. I laughed, stepping back and wiping the tears from his eyes again. "Eyeliner, babe." I warned him. He laughed and kissed me again as our family and friends around us laughed and applauded. "Congratulations to Frank and Gerard Iero-Way!" the minister said. Frankie and I thanked him, and stepped down from the platform to greet the audience. I took Frank to the side once people started heading out to go to the reception. "Congratulations, Mr. Iero-Way." I said. "Same to you." he said, laughing. We just sat there, gazing into each other's eyes, and it was as if nothing had ever been wrong in the first place. Like I was never a screwed-up, suicidal kid who cut to solve his problems, and like Frank was never some short, scrawny kid who got beat up all the time. We were perfect to each other, and that was all that mattered. We survived, through it all.

Hi! Here's the next chapter! They finally got married! Woo!

I was not planning on including a song, this was going to be a simple chapter, just the wedding with simple vows created by yours truly. Then, I wrote Gerard's line, "through it all" in his vows, and I thought of the song "Through it All" by Spoken, which is one of my favorite songs, and I decided to have Gerard sing it to Frank, because why not? Hope you liked that little surprise.

If you also liked this chapter, please remember to vote and comment, because that would mean a lot.

Guys, we're almost done with this story. As much as I hate to say it, we only have like one or two more chapters left to go. Maybe there will be a sequel, though, I don't know. I could probably come up with something, if you all really want me to.

Here's a video of the song in case you don't know. It's not a piano version, because I couldn't find one of those, but it's still a nice song.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Later!