Announcements!!

Hey, guys! Sorry this isn't an update, but there are a few things I have to say which I decided to put here. I may put this on some other stories that people read, but a lot of people read this one so I decided to put it here first. So, here goes:

1) this story is no longer entered in the Watty's. I just felt like I wanted to do more with it, and there were other stories that were more important to me, and so I entered those. So, my Wattys stories are now as follows: Heart of Nubia (the first story I ever posted. Also, not the Heart of Nubia: Skyfall story. That is the sequel, and not entered in the Wattys.); Broken Angels and Black Roses (formerly titled Black Roses, one of my favorites as well as my first ever LGBT story! I fully support LGBT, and it's a very beautiful story); and Code Lyoko: The Masters (my first fanfiction!) If you could take some time to read and vote/comment on the stories, or just spread the word (like if you know people in the CL fandom!) I would appreciate it so very much!

2) obviously, Black Roses has been retitled. A friend asked for the title to look it up and saw how many people had stories called Black Roses, and I loved the idea about "Broken Angels", a recurring idea in the story, so I retitled the story, "Broken Angels and Black Roses". If you're into LGBT storied, or just want to read something new, check it out!

3) One of the answers in my "Challenge Nominee: Part 2" chapter said I was signed up for creative writing. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case. The creative writing class is a one-period only class, and that period is unfortunately the same period as my AP U.S history class, which is also a one-period only class. Thankfully, our school still has our writer's club, so I still have that. It will be my second year in writer's club, and I can't wait! Just wanted to tell you about that for some reason! Sorry! I was upset at first, but I'm kind of okay now.

4) another school rant! Tomorrows the first day, so I'm ranting a lot! So, I'm in the school band (percussion!) and our rehearsal period in HS has always been first period on A and C days (we run on an A, B, C, D day system). The choir practices during fourth period (I think on the same days but it might have been B and D I'm not sure). Well, now, for some reason, band is fourth period and choir is supposedly first. See, this is a problem bc hearing all those loud instruments usually got me 100% up in the morning, and now it's not until like noon! And what's worse it my first class is Psychology, so imma be falling asleep all the time, especially when we talk about sleep/dreams! 😴😴

4) obviously, school has started! So, unfortunately I'm going to be updating a little less than usual. I'm sorry! I'll try to update all my stories as much as possible, but some of them might take a while! So, please be patient with me!

5) Guys, I understand if sometimes people lose interest or stop liking a story. Everytime I open like any one of my stories, I notice that the number of reads in each chapter is almost always less than in the chapter before. Now, I'm not trying to be a selfish brat or anything. If you don't want to read my story anymore, I couldn't care less. That's up to you. I do, however want to know if it's anything to do with the story itself or if it's something with me. If you don't like my story bc of something I say in it, or whatever, please don't be embarrassed to call me out! If you want, you can comment when I've done something wrong or PM me, it doesn't matter to me. Just, please let me know so I don't drive myself crazy with guilt thinking I've done something to offend you guys! I don't want to hurt you guys!

I guess that's it for now! Thanks for putting up with my ranting! Just needed to get some things off my chest! I'm gonna try to post a new chapter of this tomorrow, so be on the look out. It might not happen, though, with school preparations and everything. Plus, my second brother is going into middle school, and now he takes the bus with me and my oldest-younger brother, and now I have to get them BOTH up and out the door. It was near impossible for one, now I have 2!! HELP MEH!!! Anyway, thanks so much for putting up with me, and I'll see you guys later! ☮