Promo

Hi guys it's me...I know I have so many stories but what to do...I can't stop myself from writing this...please bare me...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...SHE IS MINE...

~~~Sanskaar's POV~~~

I am in my penthouse waiting for a girl...well let me introduce myself I'm Sanskaar William...the Mafia Don of Tokyo...Every single person fears from my one look...but no one has ever seen me expect some of my loyal and trust worthy Men...
And right now I'm waiting for a girl...well I'm really frustrated...as one of my Man died due to some gangster...and I'm he'll angry...and whenever I get angry...I usually go for sex...I make out with some slut to make my self calm...
And now I have ordered my men to bring some girl from club...usually girls throw there selves on me...as I'm known as The great business tycoon in world...so all girls are mad behind me...but who cares...
I have no one in my family...I'm alone...I was 16 when my parents died in car accident...my dad was a Mafia Don...and now I'm handling his place from that time...I first time sit on my dad's chair when he died...well that was a planned murder...and  I also took revenge of it...I punish my parents culprits in worst way...
Here come my men empty hand...I was about to yell at them...but before I could yell at them...they told me that the girl was really drunken so they have put her in my room...
I left the bar where I was sitting and drinking...and moved towards the Room where that girl was waiting for me...
As soon as I enter in my room...I felt an unknown emotion...in my heart...I go towards the girl...her face was covered with hair...I put her hair behind her ear and was mesmerized seeing her enchanted beauty...she was half unconscious as if she was drunken...
I wasn't able to believe that this girl is a slut...but my men said me its true...but her face was telling me something else...she was looking like a innocent beauty...I pushed all thought back...and bend in her...
I slowly remove her dress and whole night I worship her body...for the first time I made love to some girl...as the feeling which I was getting with her...I never get that from any other girl...
She is so soft and innocent like a baby...and I'll never let go of my this innocent beauty...never ever...That time I decided no matter who she is from now on she will be only MINE...I'll marry with her and make her MINE for forever...SHE IS MINE...
Thinking all this I drift into sleep...but not before giving a small peck on her forehead...and take her in my embrace...

~~~POV END~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here was my new story how was it guys...I was so excited to post it as I didn't wait for a single second and post it...now please tell me how is it????