"Stop! You're making me dizzy!''

"Oh wait!'' The female let go of her hold. "I'm going to find out his flaw and blackmail him.'' The female made a fist on her hand and raised it up.

"That's impossible.''

"Yes! I'm going to do it!'' Determination filled her eyes as sparkle surrounded the female. "I'm going to bring him down. Bye bye Osano!'' The female ran away, leaving dust on the track while Osano reached out her hand and yelled wait to the female, only leaving echo at the wall.

-at Osano's class-

A middle aged man walked towards the teacher's desk. He put his books on the desk. "Mr. Rana is sick so I'm substituting him. It seems Mr. Sunabo is not here.'' He scratched his head. "Also, a transfer student was supposed to be here but maybe she's sick.''

Osano held his head with his hand to support his head weight. He sighed when he remembered the reason why the female wasn't present at the class.

'Dumb idiot.'

-meanwhile-

The female was hiding behind the door, watching Megamo. She hoped to see Megamo yawning or not paying attention at class so she could blackmail him. She narrowed her eyes to get a better look of him. "Damn that Mr Stick up in the ass.''

Even at lunch the female watched Megamo intensely to catch his flaws but failed. The female sat 2 seat behind hin in the cafeteria. Meanwhile, Osano tried to find the female but he didn't find you. He searched around the school and he even passed you but he didn't notice you. Poor guy. The female ate her bread as she muttered, ''Damn that guy, why does he has to be so perfect.''

-skiptime-

After the ball rang, signing for students to go home. (Y/N) is still following the male while nibbling her thumb, annoyed for not finding any of his flaws. The male turned to left and soon followed by the female. (Y/N)'s eyes was widened for she can't find the male that was supposed to be in front of her. She looked at surrounding but didn't find the male.

"Is he a ninja or something?''

Suddenly someone grabbed her from behind. The female bit his arm and kicked his leg. However, the person pushed the female to the ground and pinned her.

The female closed her eyes as she kept hitting the person's chest. "W-what are you doing?! Get off me!!''

"So you're the stalker.'' A manly voice said that. The female opened her eyes after hearing the voice.

"This voice.'' The female looked at the man who pinned her to the ground. "Saikou-san.'' She smirked a bit after an idea came to her head. "Oh my. The Student Council President is assaulting a woman. How perfect he is.''

"Says the one who's stalking me.''

The female gritted her teeth and glared at the male. "So what?''

"Why are you stalking me?''

"Get off me and I'll tell you.'' The female crossed her arms and put them on her chest. "I can't breath and you're heavy.''

The male got off from her. She took a deep breath as one of her hand pressed againts her chest. "Finally, I can breathe.'' The female glared at the stalker before standing up. "Fine. I was trying to look for your flaws but you're too perfect so I couldn't find any.'' The male raised one of his eyebrows at the female. The female sighed, knowing what he meant. "I was going to blackmail you with that so I won't be a member of the Student Council.''

"Only that?''

"Yes. So, why did you choose me? You could choose Osano. He's a better choice than me.'' Hearing Osano's name has brought anger to the male due to the duel that he had with Osano to decide which one of them went to a date with Ayano.

"I-'' Before the male able to gave her the reason, he was interrupted by a scream. Both of them became alarmed and went to the source. The female saw a girly boy. He was short so he must be in the 10th grade. He has a heart hairpin on his hair. He was cornered by a group of delinquents.

"Let us think of a plan. Let me- Wait, what are you doing?'' The female could hear the male calling for her but she didn't care. Her top priority was to save this kid. She gathered all the air that she could breathe then she started to yell to gain the deliquent's attention. "And here I am, standing behind you fools who tried to bully. How shameful of you.'' The female's plan was to gain the deliquent's attention and made them come near her so the boy could escape.

"HA? What do you want girl?'' One of the deliquents grabbed the female's uniform but was slapped by her. The female gave a glare to the male. "Don't touch me with your dirty hand. You'll get my uniform dirty.''

"Why you-'' the deliquent curled his hand into a fist and tried to punch the female but sadly was blocked by a male with white hair.

"Boys shouldn't hit a girl you know.'' The deliquents tried to punch the white hair male with his other arm but was blocked again. The white hair male pulled the deliquent harsly and landed his knee to his jaw, sending the deliquent to the ground.

"Yeah! Go get them!''

The male turned to the female's direction with a vein on his forehead. "Shut up!''

After the male done dealing with the deliquents, he went to where the female was standing. He looked at the female with anger in his eyes. "What do you think you're doing back there?! You could get beat up!''

"But you came.''

The male clicked his tongue which was unusual for him to did it. "What if I wasn't there, you could get in trouble!''

The female looked at the other side while gathering ideas how to give him an answer. She narrowed her eyes and puffed her cheeks foe a moment. "I'll think of someway. I could slipped away easily. I'll think after I made sure the boy is safe.''

"Idiot.''

"I-I'm sorry for putting you in trouble.'' A young boy suddenly appeared beside them, gaining him their attention. He was bending his back to 90 degree with tears on his eyes. The female pat his head while smiling, making the boy looked up to get a better look at her face.

"It's okay. Why don't you tell me your name? Mine is (Y/N) (L/N).''

The boy looked at the female with sparkle on his eyes before blushing. "M-my name is Hanako Yamada.''

"Why did they bully you?'' His blushing face fell replaced with a saddened look, making the female's heart filled with guilt. "I'm sorry, you don't have to.''

"I-it's because of my hairpin. It looks girly.''

The female gave a reassuring smile to the boy. "I think it looks cute. Don't worry, it looks good on you.''

The boy's face was filled with red hue. If the female squinted hard, she would see smoke appeared from the boy's head. "T-thank you, Senpai.''

"Well, I have to go home. Bye.'' In an instant, the female disappeared from their sight.

~Dreams carry more weight and meaning than our conscious thought when we are awake. 70% of your dreams contains message.
BE CAREFU L ~