Rember me bitches

Sara POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

My hand slamed down on my alarm clock as I grumbled about waking up so early. peering out from under my warm cucoon I looked at the clock through half open eyes.

5:00am it read as i let out another loud groan. Going to school was going to be hell, everyone thinking your dead just to find out that you are now a demon and not just any demon, the one the only the soul keeper of the underworld.

People are going to flip there shit.

Getting up I stretched my arms and let out a yawn. The sun was not up yet but I could see the pinky red hue that covered the sky.

Making my way to the bathroom I expected the floor to be freezing to the point where I would I to run to my closet and get socks just so I could step into the room, but instead the floors where nice and warm.

Turning on the shower I striped and hoped into the mildly scolding water. Today was going to be ruff, people would probably be upset that I'm not actually dead and seeing all these people that I once new might cause me to have another memory recap!

Washing my hair and body so I smelled like strawberry and passion fruit, I turned off the water and stepped out of the blissful warmth.

My room was now brightened by the sun as I walked to my closet and picked out I black tank top, with a black leather jacket and faded denim jeans. the outfit was totally me and to pair it with some sexy combat boots was to die for.

I let my hair dry natural so my browny-blonde hair would fall in nice waves down my back. I put little makeup on except for some black eye liner.

Grabbing my bag I ran down the stairs to the kitchen not knowing it took me an hour to have a shower and another to get ready so here I am at 7 am rushing to make toast cause it is an hour drive to my school and it starts at 8:30, I really need to check the time more often in the morning.

Grabbing the keys to May's car I hoped into the drivers seat and turned the baby on. blasting the radio To some "Down with Webster" I made my way to school in a flash of woods and houses.

The parking lot was packed by the time I got there. People all stopped and stared as the new car rolled in.

Just by looking at everyone I could tell this was an all wolf school.

Pulling into a spot, I slipped a pair of sunglasses on and turned my car off.

"Don't worry Sara" Carmon said with so much confidence I think she was almost going to war.

I grabbed my bag and opened the car door. stepping out I could hear whispers coming from all around, I was getting hatful glares from girls, an lustful looks from guys.

I closed my car door an made my way to the front of the school but before I could take one more step my path was blocked by three huge, hot looking guys and three girls. I could tell two of the men where mated to two of the women but the one man that stood in front of me held power.
"Alpha dick face" Carmon said with a growl, well the girl beside him was a total slut.

Her face was covered in makeup and you could see that she bleached the shit out if her hair. Her boobs were clearly fake and her outfit just made me sad. pencil skirt with a half top that just reached under her boobs.

Pathetic!

"Who are you and what are you doing on MY LAND!" Alpha dick face had a murderis look on his face.

He's little bitch beside him put her hands on her waist and glared at me.

"Lets give them some hell" Carmon said with a growl of power to her voice.

"Well I guess no body told the idiot pack but my name is Sara Rossi and I'm the Soul reaper that has come to stay for a while," taking off my sunglasses I looked straight into the alphas eyes and saw peer horror not only from him but from everyone in the parking lot.

"Remember me bitches, cause I remembered you!" with that I walked around them and into the school, leaving the shocked idiots outside with open mouths.