When reality hits

Sara pov

So by the time Kyra and May had finished dressing me up like a doll, we had been in the mall for about 6 hours, And bought about everything. I finally got to go back to my room to get some sleep. When we walked in the door Satan was sitting on the stair case with a his head in his left hand and a bottle of whisky in his right. He lifted his head when I closed the door and stared at me well he took a swig of his drink.

"May I need to talk to Sara for a moment," his voice was husky as he spoke to May. She looked at me then back at Satan before nodding her head and going down a hallway. There was awkwardness lingering in the air as we stood there for what felt like hours before a sigh snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Your test will be in 2 hours," he spoke with the straight face that I have seen so often. My mind started reeling, I wasn't ready for this, I thought I would have more time to prepare, why did he change his mind. thoughts filtered in and out of my head before I looked him straight in the eyes, which was a parentally a threat because of his high status.

"What do you mean I only have 2 hours," My mind must of picked to be angry because my voice was a growl more than an angry shout.

This must have startled him. His eyes were widened like he just saw a ghost and he was frozen to the stop just staring at me like I had grown 3 heads.

Satan POV.

Her eyes where now I bright red.

Her teeth were shape like a wolfs

And she was emitting Alpha power

She truly is the  shadow keeper.

Sara POV

Satan slowly walked towards me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Clam down Sara there is a reason why I am doing this but lets go to my office so I can tell you the rest," He released my shoulder and started heading towards the stairs. I followed him through many hallways and up many steps of stairs before we came to big double doors at the end of the top floor.

He opened the doors and we walked in. His office was covered with art work and book cases. at the far end of the office was two chairs and a big oak desk. " Sit Sara," I did as he said my anger slowly fading away. I sat in one of the arm chairs well he sat across the desk form me.

"What is it that changed your mind, why do I have to take the test in..." I looked at my watch and saw that I only had half an hour left "half and hour why couldn't I just do it tomorrow," I took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eye again.

"Sara there is no easy why to say this so I will start with the history of a man who had been created to serve my father, the mans name was Cain he was a powerful man who had everything good looked, wealth and he was my fathers right hand man but he was still missing something," he paused and took a breath. "My father didn't know what was wrong so my father ordered that a powerful sword be made to match the power of Cain, Cain was given the sword and used it for many years to help with all kinds of things, but one day he went to earth to collect a soul but instead he fell in love with the soul he was supposed to take. The one thing Cain was missing throughout his whole life was love and when he found it he gave up his immortality and became human for the girl, What I am trying to say is there hasn't been a man like that for years and his sword has been sitting in a glass case since he died." he looked me straight in the eyes and a caught I bit of sorrow before it vanished.

Why was he telling me all these things about some man who died.

"Sara," I snapped my head up from my lap and saw him holding a big covered up thing.

"This is the Ragnarok Cain's sword, I cant touch it because Cain put I spell on it that said if anyone who wasn't a shadow keeper touched it would die and well Sara you are a shadow Keeper and this," He pointed to the thing that he set on his desk. "Is yours," I started feeling light headed and a pain shut throw my brain and in gulfed my whole body.

Its another memory. And I don't think I'm ready for it!

********(******************************)*****************************(***************************)***

So I have a four day weekend starting tomorrow so I will post another chapter :)