Seven signs of reality

Hey it's jasperjess here an I jut wanted to say thank you to all the people who liked and have read this book! I'm going to try to put out new chapters every now and then but I want to make them long chapters not short so that is going to take sometime, so please stick with me through my horror-able spelling! thank

******************

Sara pov!!

Warmth filled my body starting from my head and making its way done to my toes. I could hear faint voices in the background, I started to open my eyes slowly and found that I was on a bed.

I looked around the room and let me tell you it was beautiful. Satin sheets covered my body, I was also in a king sized bed!

The room was all cream coloured walls excepted for the one behind me, it was a wine colour res that matched the black furniture.

There where double windows that led to little decks.

Two fancy doors where to my right and in front of me was nice gold double doors.

As if on cue the gold doors opened and May walked in. "Sara your awake! How you feeling?" she rushed over to me and engulfed me in a hug "May I'm fine, I feel rested," she had a big smile on her face as she got up and dragged me with her. " We have to get you ready for your testing so go in there and shower," May pointed to the fancy door that was closest to the window.

When I opened it was like being in a spa, there was black marble on the ground and a long sink to my left. there was flowers on the counter and and all sorts of makeup. too my right was the biggest shower I have ever seen and an even bigger tub.

It was like heaven in a bath room!

I decided to have a shower. As if the shower new I was going to step into it turned on with out me touching it. Sweet!

Taking off my dirty pitiful excuse for clothes I stepped in and let the water run down me.

I found the mango shampoo to my side an started to wash my hair.

Thoughts started running throw my head on how these test would go, I'm not very go at math so I hope these test do make me do any of that.

Stepping out of the shower I wrapped a towel around myself and looked in the mirror. My hair was now long than it was before reaching my butt now. It had lightened just a bit but not to much from its normal golden brown. My eyes are a light emerald green.

Walking out of the bathroom in only a towel I was startled to see May, Satan, and like seven other men in the room. "Took you long enough," May said as she walked over to me and grabbed my arm. she lead me to the other room and opened the door. it was a walk-in closet with floor to sealing covered in clothes and shoes. May walked in and handed my a pair of faded black skinny jeans and a nice light blue tank top, she also handed me a bra that fit my c cup b**bs and some underwear.

She let me get dressed and out of the towel. "May who were those men in the room," my voice was fine now and not at all croaky or dry.

"They are the seven signs of reality," she said it like it was perfectly normal but I was confused!

As if she knew I wasn't understanding she sighed and looked at me "they are the men who will be testing you, and judging if you can be trusted with important jobs,"

She motioned for me to leave to closet and back into the room.

The men were all sitting on the couch that faced a flat screen tv. satan was standing by the door leaning against the wall like he really didn't want to be here. "okay guys this is Sara," I waved at them and they all waved back. they all had the same facial features just different hair and eyes. "Hi my name is Kyle," he was hot like the rest of them his hair was white and I mean white and his eyes were a vibrant blue. "and these are my brothers," he pointed to a boy in the corner of the couch with light brown hair and brown eyes "that is Aj" Aj just nodded his head.

This went on for about twenty minutes but I got to know all their names. " testing will start tomorrow so I saw you eat an get May here to help you learn some things that you will need to now" with that Kyle and his brothers got up and left the room. Satan left behind them with our saying a word so it was just me and May now.

"May what do you need to teach me about?" I asked as I went to sit on the couch. "A nothing really just you need to know that you might get all you memory back in one go and it will hurt like a b*tch,"

Oh great!

************************************

So I will be putting in like a little bio of what all the seven signs look like for you later so I hope you like it :) and I'm sorry it was I little boring or a lot I'll think of something really exciting to put into the next chapter yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!