Victore and Failure

Sara pov

I sat their in this room that May called mine until the test where over. She explained that I would have a higher chance of becoming a soul reaper cause of my father being of a high rank before he died.

So I'll explain the ranking system for soul reapers, a tattoo will show up on your body during the test to show that you should be a soul reaper. The higher up the tattoo is on your body means your really powerful. So if your tattoo is on your foot your a weak soul reaper but your still worthy of being one. The highest rank they had was my farther, his tattoo was on is neck. soul reapers also get a special weapon that is just theirs, so like guns and stuff.

Well May kept talking about the underworlds rules and ranks, I started to wonder what kinda person I was before my death. I seemed so heartbroken when I saw my memory. I swear if I ever get out of hell and get my memories back I will make who ever did this to me regret ever being born.

May pov

Sara seemed so out of it as I tried to talk to her. She had I lost expression on her face that slowly turned into an evil grin.

"Sara are you listening  to me?"  her eyes snapped up to me and she gave me a slit nod. A frustrated sigh excepted my lips. She's been through a lot May I told myself she has lost all of her friends and family cause she died, she's all alone in this world. "Sara get up we are going shopping and getting your mind off of these stupid tests," I gave her my bright smile and grabbed her by the hand and dragged her out of the room. I knew that she was gawking at all the stuff in Satan's house. His house had a modern but an old Victorian feel to it. We turned down many hallways and went down one stair case before we got to the car garage, and yes we have cars in hell we aren't that out of date with stuff. 

I let go of Sara's hand as we walked into the garage. I walked over to my silver 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO she is my baby and I have had her since I died. "OM DOUBLE G you have a 1963 Ferrari!!!!!" Sara ran over to me and looked at my car like a kid in a candy store. "Yah I have old Vic here since I died and I have never had to repair anything on her," I had a big smile on my face right now, no one down here shared my love of cars but now I think I found a new friend to share my love for cars with. "Are all that cars down here yours?" Her eyes looked around the garage that was filled with 50 really old to new cars. "Yeah I have a little bit of a car addiction," I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and unlocked my car. Sara walked over to the other side and opened the door and screamed when she saw the inside. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and saw that she was just admiring everything in it. "So I'm taking you shopping at the biggest and most expensive mall in all of hell and before u ask you don't have to pay, Satan gave me this card," I held up a black and gold card that on the front just said Satan, "This card gets us what ever we want for free, its kinda like I'm a better than you card so I get what I want for free," I turned on my beauty of a car and we speed off down the road to Paraylust mall.

 Sara pov

May must really love cars to have so many. As we speed down the radio started playing good life by one republic, so being me and this being my all fav song I turned it up and started singing to it.

Woke up in London yesterday

Found myself in the city near Piccadilly

Don't really know how I got here

I got some pictures on my phone

New names and numbers that I don't know

Address to places like Abbey Road