Life is a Highway

Sara's POV

Music blared from the ball room as people celebrated my victory. I should have been down there too but I wasn't, I was in the tub thinking about the paper and what my next step in my new life was supposed to be like.

flash back *one hour ago*

"Come on Ms. Rossi, we need you to sign some paper so we can give you your death note," a man in a black suit had met me at the entrance to my room when I got up there.

"Whats a death note," my face scrunched up in confusion as I looked at the man. He had grey eyes and brown hair, you could tell he was a little older than most of the people down here but he still had an aura of a 20 year old coming off him in waves. He sighed and turned to my door and walked in. I stood there and just stared at the spot he once stood I was about to ask him what he was doing in MY room but his head popped out from the door as he looked at me.

"Come on little one we need to get business done," He went back inside as I followed. There where papers all over my bed. What caught my eye when I made it over to the bed was a small black book. I reached out to pick it up when the man slapped my hand.

"HEY what was that for," I rubbed my hand and looked up at him to see he had a serious look on his face. The man who stood before me went from having a playful fun smile to looking scary and like a mobster that meant business.

"You can not touch that book until you sign the papers," He reached around me and grabbed one of the many papers on my bed. "All these papers are for you to read but this one is for you to sign and pick where and what job you are going to do," He handed me the paper and I looked over it.

There was little check boxes on the top of the page with one place beside them.

Earth

Heaven

Hell

"If you are wondering why it says earth and heaven is because you are a powerful soul reaper plus being a born shadow keeper means you can work where ever you want to in any of these places," he pointed to the boxes and handed me a pen.

"Why is Heaven on here," MY breath came out shaky cause even though I have only been here for a little while I heard that heaven and hell aren't on good terms right now and a lot of demons have been from an unknown killer so it is starting a lot of trouble.

"Well even heaven needs someone to collect the ones who die up there but right now I would advice you not to take that place as a job because a lot of our men who work there are having troubles doing there jobs," well heaven was defiantly of my list of places to work. looked between the two place I could choice from now. Earth seemed to pop out at me and Carmen was nagging me.

"Sara go to earth remember you want your memory," I took the pen from the mans hand and checked of the box to take me to earth.

End of flash back 

So here I am soaking in the water and think about when I should start packing. I was being sent to earth sometime tomorrow in the town I died as I high school student, May had told me that before I go they needed to notify the local werewolf's that I was coming and that I would be going to there all wolf school.

Carmen told me before she went to have a nap that this was are old pack and they did some horrible stuff to use for fun.

I sat in the lukewarm water for about ten more minutes before I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. I looked at me self in the mirror. I looked the same as I did when I died and in all my memories, but now I had my crescent moon marks on my eyes and my hair was a little longer.