The demon that becomes her

Crying is all I could hear. I couldn't open my eyes or move my body. I cant remember how I got in this state but I felt myself slipping away slowly. Darkness was taking over and I had no control. Beeping was in the back round but then turned in to a solid long nose. Yelling filled my mind, crying mixed with anger. I think I just died, so doesn't that mean I'm going to heaven. I felt my body or I think my soul floating up and I could open my eyes now. I looked down and I was floating above a girl with light brown hair and a beautiful face, she wasn't chubby or skinny as hell, she was just right but as I looked down to a women crying I saw on her wrist deep cuts not going a cross but going up her arm. I think it was me but why would I do that to myself. The women kept crying and a man burst through the door. He looked from the girl on the bed to the women and ran to comfort her. she sobbed into his shoulder as he held her tightly. Before I could hear what he was saying to her I got this bad feeling in my gut. I thought it was my time to leave but instead of going to heaven (or where ever you go when you die) I fell, I fell past the women crying, and fell right into hell.