//Part 2: More Than 1 Hootage chapter 11\\

Start from the beginning

The tension is all thanks to last night. How stupid could I've been? I should have thought of the consequences throughly. I don't want to stay this way with him because, beside all the bad, he is a good guy and we had a nice friend-thing going on. Plus I'm scared that when we go back to the other house, I'll be tortured way worse than I could ever think.

"Grayson-..." I blurted out. Grayson looks up at me then I admittedly regret ever speaking.

"Oh look, the girl can talk!" Grayson said as he pretended to be surprised. I don't want to face grayson or the shame that I feel but it's my fault. A guy will go as far as the girl will let him.

"Look I..." I turn around to see Grayson putting on his belt through the loops of his jeans. He stands up and walks towards me then stops as he is 5 inches away from me. He looks down at me and looks me in the eyes. It's incredible how intimidating Grayson can be in a spilt second.

"I don't want this tension between us. I'm sorry about last night. I-".

"Don't talk about last night!" Grayson pointed at my face as he cut me off. His face was turning red and veins were popping out from his temples. "Ever, to anyone. Last night was a mistake, a stupid idea, and it meant nothing to me! You are nothing to me!" He shouted in my face. You know how they say words cut deeper than knifes? This was worse. I felt ripped apart. Grayson turned away and unzipped the duffle bag and got out my flats.

"Put them on and let's go." He threw my flats in front of me, and I slid my feet into my shoes. He finishes buckling his belt and zipped up the bag. He walks toward the door and opens it. Paused to look back at me.

"If anyone ask you anything, I'll answer." Grayson said firmly.

"Why?" I said confused. Grayson gets me by the arm and pushes me outside the door. He get out as well and slams the door closed. He tries to get my arm again but I shrug him off. I felt my temperature rise as we walked down the hall.

————————————————————

Third Person P.O.V.

While Grayson and Sophia walked down the hall, they noticed the looks that people gave them as they passed them. Sophia's cheeks burned red and her embarrassment grew. Parents with their kids pulled them closer to themselves as if they were protecting them from her and Grayson.

Sophia went hot all over. She felt sweat come out from every gland of her body. She already felt stupid for what happened yesterday but she is starting to feel ashamed too. But she isn't the only one.

Grayson felt the looks from the people too. Grayson was heartbroken. He felt ashamed and dumb to give him self in so quickly to Sophia. But he can't seem to control himself around her. She won over his trust, which he has most walls around. He was so angry at Sophia for trying to escape right after sex, but mostly at himself because he was such a fool.

That night might now be a mistake to him, but he felt a spark. Or could it just been the fire at the moment? Behind the tough act, he wants to cry.

————————————————————

Sophia's P.O.V.

"Okay, you are good to go." The lady behind the counter said with a smile.

"Thank you." Grayson said politely. We turned around and headed quickly for the door. Cops were everywhere interviewing people and asking questions to them. Grayson's grip on my arm got tighter and tighter as we walked passed a police officer. People were with shocked faces once they knew what happened yesterday. Employees were gossiping of the situation and we're worrying if they were going to lose their job. And I knew once we get outside the outside we'll meet reporters trying to get insight.