"Don't let me catch you doing nasty things on your dorm room."

Taehyung was triggered, he bit his lips in annoyance and clenched his fists. He can't believe Jungkook sees him this low in a way.

"Why are you pushing away the only people who bother to talk to me and be their friend?" he cried out in a shaky voice. "I-I literally begged you to at least don't hate at Jin hyung for being my best friend, because he's just a b-brother figure to me."

Taehyung walked away leaving Jungkook frozen in spot as he ran to his bedroom to pack his things on a large travel bag.

"Just leave, my parents are returning any minute now." he said in a low intimidating voice, loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

His pride taking over him, Jungkook walked briskly to the entrance door to leave the Kim household, making sure to close the door fast to create a loud sound.

Taehyung sniffed and cried into his hands as he continued packing his stuff, even though he knew he won't be moving out until next week.

"Please stay..." he said to himself, the actual words he want to say right in front of Jungkook coming out. "L-Let's face this together, tell everyone, ignore whatever they say that are negative... I-I'm done keeping our secret."

-

The next week, Taehyung went to the dorms' address. He didn't even took time to look where Jungkook's room was, the younger boy would probably act like they don't know each other. Plus, after that conversation they had a week ago, they practically ignored each other around at school.

"Wow, you're my roommate?!" 

Jimin who just woke up in his plain black shirt and blue pajamas greeted Taehyung who shyly nodded.

"Isn't this too convenient? Fate is scary." he laughed to himself as he opened the door wide open for the other to enter.

"T-This looks pretty." Taehyung awed as he looked around the room, as the pictures look, the room looked fantastic and clean, with two beds on each corner and a cabinet table separating them.

"First time living somewhere without your parents?" Jimin asked as he plopped down the bed he claimed his, pointing the one on the right for Taehyung.

"I'm scared, I think I would miss seeing them a lot."

"You can talk to me if you want, I'm up for late night conversations." the older one gave an eye smile as he pushed his hair back.

That night, the two of them talked about how close their parents was, plus random things about the dorm, just usual rules like, not to stay up too late or not to bother next room neighbors with loud noises.

Chatting for so long, they got bored so they decided to play a card game. Jimin walked to Taehyung's bed to shuffle and distribute the cards that they'll play.

"I can't believe I transferred to your school even though the school year is already on half," Jimin chuckled. "Green five." he said as he placed a card down.

"Hmm, I'm great at this game. Plus four cards, Jimin!" Taehyung giggled as he placed down a card that usually ruins friendships, but it made them both laugh. "I'm actually glad, I don't know who I'll be talking to if you didn't come to our class, Jin hyung sometimes arrives late because he is a working student."

"That's hard, I hope he's not having trouble keeping up his grades. We're graduating students after all," Jimin sadly said as he revealed a plus four card, which made Taehyung groan in disbelief. "Who's great at this game again?"

"You're a cheater, you didn't have that card earlier!" Taehyung accused, which made Jimin raise one eyebrow at him.

"Did you just admit that you know my cards?"

"Oops, I mean- haha!"

Jimin pushed their cards aside and began tickling Taehyung, making him laugh too much.

They were so into the moment pushing each other that they didn't notice the cards falling everywhere.

And the position they ended up in.

Taehyung was only hit by the reality when he felt Jimin's breath ghosting on his face.

"J-Jimin, your face is too close..."

He tried to turn his head around, to make things less awkward, but Jimin was too absorbed with his features, he didn't even budge.

| taehyung's point of view.

"O-Oh sorry." Jimin said as he quickly peeled himself away from me, his face was tainted pink.

Of course, we would both be embarrassed, that escalated quickly.

"I-I hope you're not c-creeped out by me." I apologized, but then he quickly shook his head.

"I'm just crazy, for throwing myself to you like that," Jimin chuckled, giving me another one of his eye smiles. "I want to ask you something."

"Y-Yes?" I stammered as I felt him scooting closer to my seat.

"If there was a chance, would you like guys too?"

I was surprised with his question, did he notice how I always stared at Jungkook from afar?

"I-I'm bisexual." I admitted, there's no point lying, right?

"Do you think me having your number calling you out on a lunch date plus you being my roommate all a great coincidence for you?" he asked. "I waited for you to notice, but it looks like you're too adorably innocent to not."

I don't get half of what he was telling me, is he saying that he planned all of this to happen?

"I want to know you better, do you have a girlfriend... or boyfriend, perhaps?"

I opened my mouth, but no words were coming out. I was scared, but I wasn't sure what I was afraid of.

I pursed my lips before saying my answer.

Sorry, Jungkook.