Chapter 12: Zerella on a mission

A/N: Okay so the title of this.
Zero and Isabella is Zerella or Iero. Remember back in Chapter 8. Yuuki was saying Shipnames for Zero and Isabella? Yeah, well I decided to use them now!
Anyways back to the story!
-x3bookcon

Alexa's POV
-Next Day-

I woke up in my bed.

Me: Funny, Issy and I were on the couch watching tv. Huh.

I then hear a knock on my door.

Me: Come in!

The door opened and walked in Aido. He then shut the door.

Aido: Hello, sunshine!
Me: Aido! You're suppose to be asleep!
Aido: Well, I wanted to see my girlfriend!
Me: Aido....
Aido: Yes?
Me: Did you put me here?
Aido: No, Lady Yuuki did. Zero carried Isabella to her room.
Me: Zero did what?

He carried Issy?

Aido: He carried her and then left. It's okay. Why?
Me: They broke up.
Aido: No wonder, he's more glumly than usual.
Alexa: But it doesn't make sense. He broke up with her though. Strange.

We both suddenly heard a scream.

Alexa: What the?
Aido: Sounded like Ichiho. Let's go.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined them. We then walked out and down the stairs to the living room where everyone else was expect for Isabella. She probably still is sleeping.

Aido: Ichigo. What's a matter?!
Ichijo: My grandfather! He's coming here! Tonight!
Everyone but me: Huh?!

Then we all heard a yawn coming from the balcony from upstairs. I then see Isabella.

Isabella's POV

I heard shouting coming from downstairs in the living room. I groaned. And got up.

Me: These people should be asleep not up!

I walked to the balcony and let out a yawn. I guess it attracted to everyone because they looked at me.

Me: What happened?

I put my arm next to my left eye to rub and had my right eye open to see everyone.

Alexa: Issy! You're awake!
Me: What's going on? Who's coming?
Yuuki: Ichijo's grandfather apparently.
Alexa: Ichijo, isn't your grandfather-
Ichijo: Yes, in a day world no business venture his company is not involved in. He created Ichijo Group. Dark world, head of one of the most elite vampire families. Asato Ichijo, also known as Ichio. One of the members of the Senate with the highest seniority. One who is fond of Alexa's and Isabella's mothers.
Alexa: Wait, fond?
Ichijo: Uh, he likes your mothers for power.
Me: Why is he coming here?

I was more awake this time because a vampire a fond of my mother. Please.

Ichijo: Maybe for you two. I don't know.
Rika: Well, there's no need to fear him. The Senate is the supreme governing body of our society, but it's not our sovereign.
Ichijo; True, but... Peace may be disturbed.
Aido: I think there is. He might be fond of them!

I then realized Aido and Alexa is holding hands. Wow.

Rika: Would you stop protecting one like Zero!

I guess no one knows about our break up besides at least 5 or 4 people in this room.

Aido: No, she is mine! Any friend of Alexa is my own protection too!
Alexa: Aido!
Kaname: Enough. None of the less prepare. Alexa and Isabella. Headmaster wants to see you two immediately. Yuuki and Zero will accompany you.
Me: Fine be ready in 10.