IN Lounge

Well here comes your wish my dear sweet friends...
Pihusinha Moni5253 HasiniReddy7 VartikaBansal8 Innocentsoul123
enjoy guys...

Swara was sitting on sofa with attitude and drinking juice...just than Ragini comes there...seeing her Ap and Sujhata both gives disgusted looks and ignore her completely as if she is not existing...this thing hurt Ragini...but who cares...

She goes towards Swara and said sorry...in a very low and feeble tone...

Ragini(low tone) : I'm sorry Swara...

Swara(talks loudly to gain everyone's attention) : what you said...I...I didn't hear you Ragini...

This thing draw attention of everyone... They watch both Swaragini...

Ragini(crying and felt humilated from Swara's behaviour) : I...I am sorry Swara...I shoudnt have blame you like that...I...

Swara(fakely smiles) : Ohhh it's ok Ragini...I can understand...(taunts)but please next time don't put your black deeds blame on me ok...

She mocks at him making all family feel ashamed on their house daughter in law...while as she was talking with Ragini she intentionally throw the glass on floor...making it dirty...

Swara(innocently) : Ohhh it slip from my hand...Ragini will you please clean it...(said to Ragini making her shock and place a hand on her back to show it's paining)as I can't bend my back is paining...die to travelling in plan...so please can you.....

Ap was about to shout on Swara but seeing Dp quite and doing his work calmly she stops and didn't interfair in their matter...in fact no one comes to talk in favour of Ragini making her feel more bad...

She brings broom and started to clean floor...while Swara was enjoying it fully...now when she cleans the glass pieces Swara again said...

Swara(shows her floor) : wait Ragini see...here is so much dust...I think now a days servant don't do their work properly...now if you have hold the broom...why don't you clean whole lounge look it's so stinky...and dirty...

Ragini becomes shocked and feel humilated..she tries to protest but seeing Swara's glare she again becomes quite..

Ragini(was about to protest) : but how can I...(sees Swara's glare and change her attitude)Ohh...I...I'll do it Swara..you don't take tension...I'll do...

She started to clean the lounge...and no one no come to help her...or stop her...as they think what she did today...it's her punishment...with great difficulty when she cleans the lounge...her condition was miserable...but still Swara didn't  let her rest...she intentionally put shoes fill of mud in lounge Making Ragini to groan in anger but alas...who was there to help...no one...

At last Swara set Ragini free from that cleaning...and Ragini sighs in relief...but it was just beginig...

I hope you all would have enjoy this little entertainment...now time for dhamaka...and yes don't forget to praise my talent after reading this...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Next Day

It was very important day for Dp Maheswari...he was getting a very important deal...today...so he have kept a party at home...to celebrate it...whole day passes smoothly and all were busy in preparations...Ragini also tries to help but no one let her do that...as they don't want any new drama...