Chapter 3: Starbucks and Stories

Abigail's POV:

After running/speed walking for about 10 minutes, I got tired and looked around at a place where I could rest. To my right was a Starbucks. Perfect. I looked to see if he was following me one last time and when I was in the clear, I walked inside.

To my surprise, the line only had 2 people. I guess that makes sense, since it is a week night at like 8:30PM. I walked in line and waited. When it was my turn to order I faced the lady behind the counter. She had Brown hair and green eyes, and WAY, WAY,WAAAYYYY to much makeup. If I were her, I would trade my makeup with a clown.

"Hi, what would you like today?" she said in an annoying high pitched voice.

"Uh hi, I would like a double chocolate frappe-chino please" I said.

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Okay, your total is 4.75"

I gulped, forgetting collecting money before I ran away. I reached in my pocket to see f I had anything.

A quarter and a paper clip.

Frick.

I looked up to her and started talking.

"I'm so sorry, I-"

"We'll pay for it!'

I turned around to see who it was. They're were five guys.

That's when it clicked.

I was face to face with One Direction .

"Oh, no, I can't let you pay for that." I explained.

"Don't worry about it. Wanna sit with us?" Harry asked.

"Why not?" I said as I shrugged.

We all walked over to a table and seated ourselves.

"I would introduce ourselves, but I'm guessing you already know who we are?" Liam said.

"Umm, ya, but my name is Abigail. Abbi for short."

"HI ABBY!" Louis said with a big smile. Typical.

"Hi..." I smiled at his enthusiasm.

"Look, let's get to the point. We saw you running across the street looking like something was chasing you. Is everything okay?" Niall asked.

A pained expression came across my face. They're happy faces turned to concerned ones.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Look, I'll tell you everything, but we need to go somewhere more private." I said

All the boys looked at each other, finally Zayn spoke.

"We can all go to my flat, do you have time or do you need to be somewhere?"

"I have all the time in the world" Literally.

"Ok then, you can hitch ride with us, we should probably get going now though, it'll be dark soon." He said.

"Let's get moving then!" Niall cheered, trying to cheer us up.

No offence, but you terribly failed that, Niall.

We all got up and left a tip on the table for the waitress, and headed off.

**************************************************************************************

Ok, how do you guys like it so far? I know I write short chapters, but I update often so it all works out. If you like the story, please tell your friends about me and that it's short at the moment, but more chapters will be here soon! Thanks!

-Niallzgirl789

AKA Aliceeeeeee