Chapter 1: Blood and Bruises

Abigail's POV:

I grab the rusted key from my pocket quickly and shove it in the door, twisting and turning it until I heard the annual faint 'click'. I yank it out and shove myself through the door, and run up to my bed room in my apartment in London.

I stumble to grab the first aid kit from under my bed for what seemed to be the 5th time this week, and pull out stuff for what I might need for when he gets home.

Before I go any further, I'm guessing you guys have many questions, so let me clear things up-

~My name is Abigail Right, and I am 18 years old

~I recently graduated high school and I plan to go to college whenever I can afford it.

~ I have dirty blonde, wavy hair that reaches down to about mid-back, and dark brown eyes. My height is 5'6.

~ In my London Apartment lives just me and my boyfriend, Travis. He used to be really nice, the key words there being used to. Ever since he lost his job, he would drink, come back home, and beat me and call me names. Before him, I never felt insecure once in my life. Now that's all i feel.

~Why don't you break up with him? You might ask. I did try once. That's where most of my scars came from. Also, he said that if I ever run away, he would just find me and take me back and beat me on a daily basis. I had never ever ran away...

"Come out come out wherever you are!" came a voice from downstairs.

~...until tonight.

**************************************************************************************************

Okay so I know this is incredibly short but it's point is to introduce the characters so you guys could understand what's going on so far.....so ya ;) Comment if you like it, please NO HATE! Thx!

- Niallzgirl789

AKA Aliceeeee

PS I couldn't get a photo of Olivia on wattpad for some reason so here is the link if you want to see it-     

olivia-holt-951365l.jpg