Chapter 18: Great Way To Ruin The Fucking Moment

Start from the beginning

Now it's Zach's turn to narrow his eyes. "This thing?" He said angrily and pointed to me.

"Why don't you just fuck off, Daisy! Why don't you just steal other boyfriends except me? I don't even like you or love you. I love Sophia, no matter what we go through. Now fuck off!" Daisy was shooked. Ha! Take that betch.

I gave her black eyes. Not surprise though.

Daisy ignored Zach and turned her dragon head to me. "I don't even know why you even love this girl!" She stomps her foot, making her boobs jump. "She's just plain shit, she's not even pretty, she's nothing."

"Listen here bitch, why don't just really fuck off?"

Oh my god...

She's back.

The three of us turn around to see...

Oh my god it is her.

She's back.

Rebecca's back.

I widen my eyes in surprise and smile.

Daisy glares at Rebecca and then to us. Then she walked away.

"Oh my god, Rebecca! I miss you!" I sob and hug her tightly. "I miss you too, Sophie!" She hugs back.

"Sophia?" Oh no. Whenever she says that I'm in trouble. "Y-y-eah?" I stutter and release the hug.

I saw who she was glaring at.

"Why are you with Zach?"

"Becca, let me explain. Zach was my bully, right? I forgave him and months later, I felt something for him. I realized that I am in love with Zach. Then a week after, we came to a party and we were drunk. We we're outside the house to go to a peaceful place. And when we were dancing, he was about to tell me something," I turned around to Zach and held his hand. "Becca, I'm dating Zach Carter."

Becca was shocked. She was used to see Zach bullying me. Then she'd help me.

She looks at Zach deadly. "Okay, I agree with you dating. But, if Zach hurts you tell me." Becca did the 'I'm Watching You' fingers and look. Zach nodded. "Don't worry Rebecca, I'll take care of her." Zach looks down at me and smile and I smile back.

"Ugh, third wheel." I was shocked when she said that.

She's still fucking single? Why? She's the perfect girl every boy could have - she got those perfect brown eyes, perfect black raven hair, perfect smile, perfect laugh, perfect body, perfect everything.

"You're still single?"

"Well, last year, I dated a guy name Matthew and I caught him cheating on me. And we broke up. Nothing big actually." She said. Wow, she moves on quick.

If Zach break up with me, I would kill myself now. I can't live without him.

"Oh," Was the only word I said.

"Well, since you're back here, where do you live now? I hope you're right beside me again." I grin. "I was trying to greet the new neighbors and when someone opened it, it was your brother so, yeah. I'm your neighbor again." She grins and I squeal.

"Well, do you want to go leave now? We can-"

"Babe, you're forgetting me here." Zach chuckles. Oops.

"Sorry. Best friends first then you're next." I tease and he pouts. "But we act like best friends that's in a relationship, right?" He whines.

I sigh, "Fine, you can come with us."