Chapter 13. Make up sex

Chapter 13

Isla's POV...

I am so fucking pissed. Miles and Chase where in on this too? I should have known really. Something didn't add up, but I know even if I picked up on it he wouldn't tell me the truth. What sort of best friend is he if I can't even trust him?

Walking down the side walk to school, a car unexpectedly pulled up on the sidewalk. I was just about to tell what I thought was Ryder to fuck off but then I looked to realise Roman was behind the wheel. He didn't say anything he just opened the door for me to get in, I looked up to the sky to see clouds forming as rain started to hit the surface of the ground. I had no other choice but to get into the car with Roman.

"Where are we going?" I asked, noticing he'd took a left on the way to school.

"A cafe, you need caffeine you look like you haven't slept a wink last night"

I smiled at him gratefully, I really liked Roman. I often struggle to have a conversation with people that are shy but meeting his three best friends I understand why his voice soon becomes faded out.

When we arrived at Starbucks I took a seat in one of the booths whilst Roman went to order us both some coffee. Just as he sat down he gave me a sympathetic smile. I didn't know weather he knew what was wrong, but he didn't ask. He just offered his advice, with that I was grateful for.

"I know Ryder is tough to handle and I know you see through him like the rest of us do. You don't see the bad boy that everyone else does. You see the fragile man he is. Sometimes his priorities are all wrong but that doesn't mean for a second he doesn't care about you. He'd go to any lengths to protect you Isla, your his best friend and he thinks the world of you."

"I look at Ryder and see how broken he is and it makes me want to help. But then I look at myself in the mirror and I see Ryder in me. Where the same and for that reason where no good for each other."

"You and Ryder have a tricky friendship" he chuckled before continuing. "You push your friendship to its limitations, I mean your sleeping together for christ sake and now you live together. Its going to put your friendship to the test but whatever it is you always pull through"

and he was right, me and Ryder get under each other's skin but I could never give up on him. I said from the start that he can speak to me when he's ready, and I meant every word then and I still do now. I knew being friends with Ryder was never going to be easy.

"Thankyou, that's actually helped so much"

"Should we get you to school? think you and Ryder have some things to discuss" I quickly nodded before leading out of the building and travelling to school.

Pulling into the school car park with Roman, caused quite a stir. The one thing I hated about California was that everyone knows everybody's business.

Walking into school I was stopped by Imogen and the girls.

"Party this Friday, you game?"

I quickly sent her a wink in reply, knowing full well. she'd take the hint. I had to rush, the bell was going to sound in 2 minutes and I still hadn't spoken to Ryder yet.

Just as I was rushing down the corridor a large hand grabbed my wrist pulling me into the empty store cupboard. I looked up to see Ryder, smiling down at me. He quickly kissed me before he said.

"Am I forgiven?" I smirked at him as he gave me his best attempt of puppy dog eyes. I quickly nodded as I lowered his head down to meet mine, I needed to feel some reassurance and the only person that could give me that right now was Ryder.

"I'm sorry" he said as his eyes roamed my body. I knew where this was going to lead to, the way Ryder looked at me full of lust made my belly fizz. No body could make me feel the way Ryder could. Everyone says make up sex is the best sex, I can't really say I disagree.

A/N

This was just a lead on chapter from the other one. Isla will be going to meet someone close to Ryder's heart in the next chapter. I will be updating shortly.

Please vote/comment.

Thankyou x