The Truth Behind Lies // C10

"Sometimes two people need to be apart for awhile to realize how badly they need each other" - Unknown

Amberle's POV:

Two days have passed and today is the day we arrive in New York City! Miami was amazing, we went on a boat trip and the show went really well. I didn't announce the boys in the Miami show but I will announce the boys for both shows in New York City. Since New York City is a big city, the boys decided to have a huge showcase there at Madison Square Garden.

As we landed in New York, it was only 9 am so we all decided to go get breakfast. I had French toast while I was asking the boys about their favorite part about mornings.

"So guys, what's your favorite part about mornings?" I asked.

"Waking up next to Penelope" Zach said as he kissed her cheek.

"The feeling you get when you wake up and realize it's a new day for opportunities" Jonah said.

"I have to say...I love waking up to comments about my curly hair" Jack said.

"Breakfast" Corbyn said.

"I love watching the sunrise and going for a run to get that fresh, brisk morning air coursing through your lungs" Daniel said.

"Interesting" I said as I tried to keep it casual because I love watching sunrises too.

"So, Amberle...I know it's getting close to 4 months at our house and I want to know if you like it here?" asked Jonah.

"Honestly, things have been very dramatic around here but other than that I love it. You guys are so sweet and understanding...I think that we're all becoming great friends" I replied.

"To friendship!" Penelope said as she raised her glass of water.

"To friendship" everyone else said as they raised their drinks.

After we had breakfast, we decided to go to Central Park and just enjoy nature...

"Alright, we're all free to do anything we like but let's meet back here in two hours" Corbyn said.

Everyone nodded as they started to pair up and go in different directions. Penelope and Zach went North, Jack and Corbyn went West, and then me, Jonah, and Daniel went South. We were in public so I had to hold Daniel's hand. We all decided to get ice cream and just sit on a bench and talk. I got chocolate chip cookie dough, Daniel got rainbow sherbet, and Jonah got mint chocolate chip and we all sat on a nearby bench. I was in between Jonah and Daniel of course.

"Still love chocolate chip cookie dough I see" Daniel said.

"Of course, it's been my favorite-" Daniel cut me off.

"Since you were five, I remember" he said.

"Right..." I said awkwardly.

"Amberle, what's your favorite part about winter?" Jonah asked.

"Oh I love how when it snows and everything is silent. The creatures go away to seek shelter in warmer weather and anyone who's left seeks shelter so it's just silent." I replied.

"If you could have any superpower, what would it be?" Daniel asked.

"Probably healing powers because just imagine all the people you could save" I said.

"Speed like The Flash" Jonah said.

We continued to talk and ask questions for awhile until it was time to meet up. We met up with everyone else and decided to go to the Twin Tower memorial.