Chapter 6

Ahhhhh! I yell dodging fire bolt fired from Electric. "Get her necklace!" I yell to Chat Noir, who was fighting his way to Electric. Electric was the new science teacher. She lost her mind over Kim's stupid choices. Seriously! What does Kim think?!

I dodge another attack. I look below to see a group of students huddled below watching us fight. Oh wait! I need to wear my barrette! I quickly run close behind a wall and turn back into Marinette. I pull out my barrette out of my purse and clipped it on. "Tikki ! Spots on!" I yell turning into Ladybug. I come back to see Chat Noir still trying to hold back Electric.

I quickly come behind Electric and unclipped her necklace. Breaking the shiny chained necklace holding a dark looking lighting bolt. I see the freighting Electric turn into a harmless teacher. "Pound it!" I say punching my fist against Chats.

I go down to the cluster of students to see if they're all right. Yep all right. Alya scurried over to me and turned on her phone. "Ladybug! You were awesome! You- wait.. That barrette! Marinette had that! Wait! Are you-" She stopped. I quickly cover her mouth. Uh oh.....

Thank you for reading! I'm making a 2nd part to this book. Sry if this was too short. But I'm making the second part right away! Bug out!