Chapter 5

I wake up in my bed. Huh? Was I asleep? Was that a dream! "MARINETTE! Your late!" My mom yells from downstairs. "Uh ya! Um coming!" I answer grabbing my backpack. Wait, why am I still in these clothes? I tug on my grey long jacket. I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday?! (Well she actually wears them all the time😂.)  Ugh, no time I'll figure it out later!  I rush downstairs and kiss my mom goodbye. "Bye Mama!" I exclaim, grabbing a chocolate croissant.

"Don't forget your lunch!" My mom reminds. "Ya! Wait, why would I need a lunch?" I ask, stopping myself before crashing into the door. "Well, Adrien asked me if you wanted to bring lunch and eat with him in the park. He really needed to talk, and obviously I said yes. " She answered. "He's really sweet actually. Like that kitty kid." She giggles. "What? You mean Chat Noir?!" I ask. "Yes Chat-Noir." She replies handing me my lunch. "He had you in his arms and said that you accidentally fell asleep in the park. He saw you there and brought you to me. Really sweet guy." She replies again.

Wait! I fell asleep?! Tikki and I NEED to talk. I say goodbye to my mom and head out the door.
As soon as I got on the sidewalk I opened my my purse. "Tikki! What happened! Did I fall asleep on the park bench?!" I exclaim. "Um..... Well when you and Adrien revealed each other. You guys talked about the note. Then you fell asleep. He didn't know what to do. It was very dark, so later he turned into Chat and took you home. Plus he kissed you on the cheek." She answered. He took me home? Aww that was sweet.