Fell Inlove With The Vampire Who Kidnapped Me. Part Six

A/N: ok.. to those of you who MIGHT be reading this from quizilla (where this story was posted before, by ME.) this is chapters 6 and 7 combined because they were both too short :). also... i added more detail :). this story i really wrote about a year ago, and my writing has become stronger since then, so i'm adding more detail :).

don't think i stole this story because it IS mine ahahahaha :). can't steal it from myself, now can i?

anyway, on with the story!

"Hello brother" the stranger man said to Damian. I gasped, this must be Alexander.

Alexander was not like his brother at all, I didn't find him attractive... he had so much hate and menice in his eyes. His hair was a soft golden that shined magnificently in the light, doesn't really match his personality. Is eyes, though, are different. They hold malice, and pure hatred, unlike Damians who's sparkle and have so much life.

"What are you doing here?!" Damian growled at Alexander who just smiled evilly.

"Oh little brother, do you really think you could hide her from me?" He sneered. I backed away towards the bed post. Alexander walked in the room and looked at me. In that instant I coward against the bed post, something in his eyes was pure evil. Their was so much hate in his eyes, and want.. for me. I gulped.

He walked slowly towards the bed. I backed more into the bed post.

"Alexander if you take one more step towards Elizabeth, your head will be off of your body" Damian took a fighting stance, in front of his brother, fists tight, his veins popping out of his arms. He growled with such fierceness that I actually gasped in fear from him. Damian looked up and apology flashed in his eyes. In back of the apology I saw hate... such strong hate and so much evil, like his brother. I shied away.

"Elizabeth.. I'm not like Alexander, please believe me" The hate and evil disappeared out of his eyes and they filled with love. I calmed down.

"Awww... how sweet my little vampire brother fell inlove with a human, to bad because she's mine!" He lunged for me, fangs extended. I screamed and shut my eyes, I don't want to see what happened.

"Elizabeth...!" Was the last thing I heard, before nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on a stone slab in a dark forest, full of greens. It was gorgeous! The forest had a mystical charm to it, it was so green that when the sun shone through the trees it shone light green with gold sparkles in it. I looked around the mystifying forest and noticed I was alone accept for the rabbits that just hopped out of their den and was making their way through the thick greens of the forest, and the butterflies flying in the sparkling green and gold sun patches.

I started getting scared, where am I, where is Damian? Or worse.. where is Alexander?

I heard footsteps coming closer and a dark figure emerged from the shadows, thinking of Alexander I screamed and a cold hand instantly covered my mouth.

"Shhh Elizabeth, it's me, Damian" Damians husky voice said, I was still tensed, but I did calm down a bit.

"D-Damian?" I whispered when he uncovered my mouth. He smiled and cupped my face in his hands. I smiled back.

"Yes, Elizabeth, it is me and I am so sorry that Alexander came"

"It's ok Damian, where are we anyway?" He smiled sweetly again. Why is he smiling so much? Is he hiding something...?

"The Enchanted Forest Elizabeth, a lot of stuff can happen in here" My eye-brows furrowed. What did he mean bye that? What stuff? Magic like Harry Potter?

"Wha-" I got cut-off bye lips crashing to mine. I instantly knew what that meant now, I desperatly pulled away when his hands started to go south, and looked at him in disbelief.

"What were you doing Damian? We just met like... " I paused, how long has it been now, vampire regions are different, "I don't know, but not long at all. I love you Damian, but I'm not ready.." Something didn't seem right, this wasn't the Damian I've come to know.....

I looked into Damians eyes and saw... evil, hatred for.. Damian? How can Damian hate himself?

I pondered this for a moment, then I gasped and fell off the rock I once was sitting upon. This is Alexander disguised as Damian! This makes total sense! Of course Alexander would want to rape me, not Damian! I should have caught that earlier, but at least I did.

"Where is Damian, Alexander!?!" Alexander looked taken aback, I guess he didn't think I was smart enough to figure it out. I shot him a death glare, even though I was freaking out on the inside. He smiled evilly and instantly turned back into the Alexander I know and hate.. with a passion. I got up off the rough grass and started backing away, no way am I going to turn my back on an evil vampire. He started walking slowly to me, that evil smirk still glued on his creamy face.

I backed into a tree and was cornered bye Alexander.

I put on my best impassive facade, "I said, Where.Is.Damian?" My jaw tightened, he better not have hurt him.

His smile grew and I knew it wasn't something good. I hope he is ok.... please have him be ok.

"Lets just say that he is very close to G-d." I gasped and backed closer to the tree.

Damian Was Dead. How? Why?

I felt fresh tears pricking my eyes, threatening to roll down. I must stay strong, it is not the time to cry.

"How could you kill him!!! I hate you Alexander!!! I'm going to kill you!" I was scared, but I had to look mad, maybe it will give me an advantage. He laughed and closed the gap between us. My anger had already risen, but my body was telling me to hold off from doing anything. Besides, he's a vampire, I'm a human, what harm could I possible do?

"He might have been my brother but he was nothing to me, just like some little rat taking up my time and space, and using my money, better off with him dead."

Now I'm fuming! How could he do this to his own brother?! I clenched my fist, and Alexander didn't see, good. I was about to do something stupid. Something that would have gotten me killed. Something that I actually wanted to happen. But somehow I actually looked into Alexander's eyes and saw that he was not telling the truth. Relief and happiness filled my heart and I felt elated.

Damian Was Alive.

"You are a lieing EVIL fang-face!!! Damian is still alive and you better tell me where he is or else I will rip those fangs out of your jaw!" I threatened darkly. He just smiled and lunged for me... again.

I screamed and ducked, but to no avail. He slapped me so hard across the face, that I flew back into a tree, and slipped out of conciousness.

'What is he going to do with me now?' Was my last thought before being taken into the darkness.