Fell Inlove With The Vampire Who Kidnapped me. Part Two

A/N: Hey! Hope you guys like this next chapter! Beware, there is a cliff hanger! :)

Comment=Happiness

Favorite=Fainting from happiness

Vote=Dying of happiness

Onto the story!!!

©SecretXXTalentXX

~~~~~ Part Two ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started running, faster and faster away from the evil being. I was running in dark bloody dungeons, the only light through cracks in the wall, the light provided bye the full moon. I kept running, the evil being kept getting closer and closer to me. Than I heard his voice again, the angelic voice. "Elizabeth please come, run! Please! Run to me my Elizabeth!" I kept running towards him. "Damian!" I yelled his name. "No!! Elizabeth run!! NOOO!!!!"

My eyes flashed open, I realized I was sweating again and groaned, another bath for me. Than everything came to sense. I just got kidnapped! I'm not in my room! I looked around the room, my eyes meeting my kidnapper sitting across from my bed.. was he looking worried?

"Are you ok Elizabeth?" he said.. WORRIED?

Why should he be worried! I would have been fine if he didn't kidnap me! I instantly moved away from him, not realizing that I was already on the side of the big king-sized bed, so I fell to the floor with an "Oof". He apeard next to me suddenly. Wow he can move fast. He held out his hand for me to take it, but I just glared. I got up on my own and backed away from him. He sighed.

Without notice I blurted out

"Why are you nice to me?! You kidnapped me! I should be in shackles or something! And you should NOT be worried about me!" A look of deep confusion crossed his face.

"I'm a nice kidnapper, and weather you like it or not, I'm worried about you, you wouldn't stop screaming. Was I in your dreams again?" He advanced towards me, I was already against the wall so I couldn't move.

"A-again?" He was now 2 feet in front of me.

"My name is Damian, you kept yelling my name." I opened my mouth, than shut it. Was he for real? He smiled that breathtaking smile.

"The reason I kidnapped you was because of... Alexander, he was the evil being chasing after you in your dreams.. I was the voice calling towards you."

My breathing quickened. I backed closer to the wall. His emerald orbs flickered with worry, his forehead was crinkled. He wasn't lying, he was worried about me.

"H-how did you know my dreams?" I whispered, my voice cracking in odd places.

"It's hard to explain... lets just say you were having visions.." I started to hyperventilate. I believed him, I have a way of knowing weather I'm being lied too, he was telling the truth.

"S-so.. it's really going to.." I broke off, I didn't want to think of it.

He nodded gravely and closed that gap between us. He gave me a hug and I started to break down, it was like I was waiting for his comfort so I could cry. My knees buckled underneath me and I fell, he caught me and brought me back to the king-sized bed. He laid me down and sat next to me, holding me while I bawled my eyes out. How pathetic.

"Shh Elizabeth, I'm here, I won't let anyone especially my brother, hurt you" I choked on my tears.

"He's your brother?!" I croaked.

He nodded, I backed away towards the bed-board.

"Elizabeth I'm not like my brother at all, you have to believe me.. I kidnapped you so that would never happen, my brother lives closer to you, then me, so you will be safe here, he doesn't know where I live"

I looked into his eyes and knew he wasn't lying I nodded and broke down again. He put his hand on my head and stroked it, comforting me. I clutched his shirt and burried my face into it, getting it wet with tears. He started crooning me.

After a while I finally calmed down to hiccuping lightly

"Are you ok Elizabeth?" He asked, worry coating his velvet voice.

I nodded.

"You should take a bath and get dressed".

I nodded and he disappeared, how did he do that? I sighed. I looked around the room again and gasped, I just now realized how gorgeous it was. The walls were blood-red, the top and the bottom part of it was black, the carpet was a dark blue with blood-red and crisp black in it. The bed was prettier than the room itself, the bed frame was a dark mohogany with black in it. The bed covers were the same blue as the carpet with blood-red pillows. The room was also huge.. there were black couches with a mahogany coffee table and a big flat screen T.v. I got up and walked to the bathroom on the other side of the room. I drew my bath and stripped.

After my bath I walked out and went into the closet on the other side of the room. When I opened the closet door I gasped, it was a huge walk in closet, full of clothes of my favorite colors and styles. I picked a dark purple lacey tank top and black skinny jeans, with a pair of black sneakers. I brushed my hair and fixed my bangs. I heard a faint knock on the door.

"Elizabeth may I come in?"

"Sure Damian, I'm all dressed" I walked towards the big window, which had a built in bench covered with pillows, I sat on the bench and looked out into the field, must be the backyard. I watched as the birds pranced around on the emerald green grass, and splashed in the sparkling water of the bird-wash. I could hear the happy singing coming from the birds as they flew and splashed around outside. He sat down next to me.

"Elizabeth.. I need to tell you something" Damian looked down. I looked at him, puzzled, what could he say that was made him act like this?