Chapter Two - Ai Yokoshimana

"Yokoshimana? Is that even a clan?"

  "Huh?"

  "She doesn't have Chakra . . . "

  "Silence!" Tsunade yelled again. "I know she doesn't have any Chakra, what of it? Treat her nicely, or I'll mount your heads on a wall of my office. Now, off to class!" Tsunade threatened. Everyone scrambled out of the court. Tsunade plastered a cheery smile on her face as she faced Ai.

  "I apologize for their behavior, Ai. Wait a sec . . . " she narrowed her eyes and whisked around.

  "UZUMAKI! UCHIHA!" her voice roared through out the court. Ai flinched.

  Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki were lurking behind a pole, trying to act inconspicuous and trying to listen their conversation. Feeling defeated, they both slumped out from behind the pole and faced Tsunade.

  "You two," Tsunade glared at them. "Are going to show Ai here around the school as punishment for not minding your own business. Now off you go!"

  Ai slowly climbed the stage and walked toward the two bestfriends. Sasuke eyed her warily like she has rabies. Naruto took no notice.

  "HI! I'M NARUTO UZUMAKI!" he said loudly.

  Naruto was a blonde with blue eyes. He has whisker marks on his cheeks, making him look a bit like a fox. He was wearing a black button up jacket, a few buttons open down until his stomach. He was also wearing a white shirt with a collar underneath and black pants. Around his forehead was a black fabric headband with the orange Konoha High symbol on it.

  "Hi . . . "

  Sasuke was a onyx-eyed ravenette. He has pale skin, when Naruto was a bit tan. He was wearing a white short sleeved shirt with the Konoha High symbols on each sleeve and black pants as same as Naruto.

  Naruto lost his enthusiasm. He nudged Sasuke. Sasuke grunted. "Sasuke Uchiha."

  "Nice to meet you." Ai murmured. Naruto rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

  "Well, do you know which classes you're in?"

  Ai nodded and reached into her blue bag and pulled out her timetable. Naruto looked at it.

  "You've got the first two periods with me and . . . " he glanced at Sasuke. " . . . the last three periods with Sasuke."

  "Oh." Ai didn't know what to say.

  Without a warning, Naruto grabbed Ai's hand and ran off, yelling. "See you later, bastard!"

  Sasuke watched as they disappeared upstairs. " . . . Dope."

---

  "My name is Ai Yokoshimana, it's nice to meet you all . . . "

  Kakashi Hatake nodded. "Welcome to our class, Ai. Does anyone want to ask her questions?"

  Several hands went up. Including Naruto's.

  "How come you don't have any Chakra?" a girl with brown hair and amber eyes asked curiously.

"Uh, . . . " Ai hesitated. "I-I was born without Chakra . . .I'm not a Ninja."

  The girl didn't reply. She just looked thoughtful.

  Another question popped up.

  "Why do you have such a weird last name?"

  She bit her lip at the question. "I-I'm not really sure about tha - "

  "EVERYONE! THIS IS PRINCIPAL TSUNADE!" the speaker in the classroom erupted. "YOU ALL GET INTO THE SPARRING COURT RIGHT NOW!"

  Everyone didn't waste a second and flew out the door at the principal's command. Ai followed close by. Kakashi looked at her and walked alongside her.

  "Don't worry, everything's fine." he assured.

---

  "You're all doing the Ranking Test again, RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW."

  Every single person jumped at her words and protests bubbled up.

  "The Ranking Test?! I thought we did in the first day of school!" a girl cried.

  "What? We're not even prepared!"

  "SHUT UP!" Tsunade roared and silent fell. "YOU'RE ALL DOING THE RANKING TEST AGAIN!"

  They all groaned inwardly. Tsunade sent them a fierce glare.

  "Now! First off, Sasuke Uchiha V.S Yoroi Akado!"