Authors Note Cuz Im Cool

Nah Im not cool. Very not cool. The uncoolest of them all.
Yup.
Thats me.

Okay so yahhhhhhh.....

I don't know what country Marinette should be from. I dont reallllly want to do China as 1) there is a million of those, and 2) for how I want to do the story, even though it dosent aline up quite correctly with the show, Tom and Sabine won't be her real parents.

So I was possibly thinking of having her be the Princess of the NetherLands just because, but honestly I don't have a fleeting idea.

So my Squishy little Jelly Beans, I am leaving it for you to decide! Any ideas for where her kingdom should be? Lemme know guys, cuz otherwise I am seriously just gonna do the Netherlands.

Oh! And one more thing... I need at least 3 OCs! (for other the other princes and princess) And I thought, "Hey why don't I see if any of my Jelly Beans have a character they could submit?"
P.S. I am totally using Prince Ali cuz why not.

So if you do have one, it needs a name, hair color, and personality, age, ect.
(I may have to tweak their personalities a little bit to drive the story forward)
Oh and if I get more OC's then I need I will see if I can make them background/side characters.(you can submit multiple, I don't care)
In all honesty however I dont expect to get any but if you have one be brave and submit it!

Yuuuuupppp..

So yah stay tuned my little Jelly Beans for the first actual chapter bc I dont think this counts.

-EveryKarmaLegend

P.S. I have a phone and I write everything on it..So it may take time, and I also turned off Autocorrect BC that thing sucks, so if you see a dumb typo I didn't catch please tell me.

(tiny little book goal: Get at least 10 views cuz there is a million of these, no kidding. Definately not one of my original ideas but you know, its fun to write.)