no time!

The weekend went by fast and it was already Monday and time for school. As he was getting ready for school he got a text from his favorite person. Smiling to himself at the nickname he has his contact in.

baby bear : good morning hyung!

Danik: Good morning Woojinie~

baby bear: I really need your help on this dance. I don't know if I can pull this off 😣

Danik: yes you can!

Danik: we can begin Wednesday?
Start remembering the dance so you're familiar with it by the time I come to help you okay? It'll be a lot easier.

baby bear: not to be ungrateful hyung but why can't we start today?

Danik: I haven't studied the dance yet. I wouldn't be a good teacher if I didn't know the material 🙃😉

baby bear: ohhhh you're right hyung! 😅

Danik: you're cute 😂 but I'll see you at lunch Woojin, I have to get ready or I'll be late!

Woojin: I AM NOT CUTE!!!!

The last text had Daniel laughing as he got ready.

...

During study hall Daniel took advantage of his free time, already finishing his work and having time to spare to start remembering the dance.

He opened Youtube and clicked on EXID's dance practice for up and down. After watching it once, his eye widen with shock.

Seongwoo, a friend of his, unplugs Daniel's earbuds and looks at him weirdly.

"What's got you looking like that?"

Daniel huffs. "Woojin's gotta do this! What were they thinking when they assigned a 15 year old to this song?! He's got to perform this in front of his whole class," he finished angrily.

"Jealous?" Seongwoo smirks which earns a growl from Daniel.

Daniel rolls his eyes, ignoring his idiot friend, rewinding to the part of the video where they rock their hips to the beat of the song. He imagines Woojin dancing like that and groans.

"He's an adorable kid. He shouldn't have to do such a... vulgar dance. It's like the teacher wants his classmates to do something to him."

"And do you want to do something to him?" Seongwoo whispers smugly and Daniel's so close to slapping the smirk off his friend's face.
But instead hisses a nice "shut the hell up" that has a similar affect.
...

When Wednesday rolls around, Daniel is still reluctant and annoyed that his beloved dongsaeng has to do such a hip thrusting and butt shaking dance, but he keeps his word in wanting to help Woojin.

"Alright, Hyung! You ready?" Woojin asked and Daniel sighs.

"I guess so," he removes his cap and scratches his head.

"Well let's get to it."

Daniel slowly explains each dance step, moving around and motioning each move in front of the mirrored wall.

Having to practice the dance with Woojin and looking back to the video frequently didn't give him much time to actually watch Woojin dance. He can't quite yet critique the younger's dancing when he's not solidly confident on the dance either.
But it's the first practice, there'll be plenty of time.

...

The next day in class, he's unexpectedly assigned to a group project. He cannot believe this!

Now how am I supposed to help Woojin?
He's counting on me!

After meeting and discussing about the project with his assigned group, he thinks of how he can fit time for the project and Woojin this week. He rushes to his locker to put his books away and make his way to the cafeteria for lunch. On his way he spots a friend of his, Jungkook, and an idea pops into his mind.

"Jungkook, hey! What's up man?" He greets him with a fist pump.

"Nothing much, what's up?"

"You know the freshman, my friend Woojin?" He asked to which jungkook laughs.

"Of course I do. Anyone that knows you knows Woojin."

Daniel chuckles a little. Maybe he's a bit affectionate at school with Woojin, who knew people paid attention?

"Yeah, well, he's been assigned to do EXID's up and down in dance class and I told him I'd practice with him this week. But I just got thrown an unexpected project in physics class and I don't know when I can help him. And since you're the expert of girl group dances I thought you could help me out by helping him after school the rest of the week?"

"Yeah sure man," jungjook agreed easily.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it," he smiled, feeling relieved.

Author's note
Tell me how I'm doing so far? :)
Please vote !!!! And comment !!!!
Also, I'll post a new gif of EXID's up and down dance as a visual for each chapter.
This is my longest chapter as well please comment I'll be so happy 😊