Oh no!

Going to a performing arts high school was amazing. Going to the pristine Seoul performing arts academy was even better!

The dance and acting classes, vocal training, band performances- it's all great training grounds for those wanting to be K-pop idols.

Woojin, a bubbly freshman, was extremely excited to be going to this school. Especially because his favorite hyung attends it too.

Everything was going very well in the 4 months he's been attending. However, in his dance class on one random Thursday... he'd been assigned a rather challenging project.
...

"You have to dance to a sexy girl group song??" Daniel asked loudly, shocked with eyes wide, scanning the paper's instructions once again.

"Yep, how embarrassing!" Woojin huffed, fiddling with his lunch, too stressed to eat.

"Yikes."

"What a bummer."

"Sorry, Woojinie."

His hyungs, Jihoon, Dongho, and Minhyun said sympathetically.

"It can't be that bad Woojin," Daniel tried to reassure him.

"I have to do EXID's up and down official dance and perform it in front of my whole entire class," he exclaimed dramatically, arms flailing around in the air.

Daniel looks at his favorite dongsaeng.

Woojin pouts again and Daniel can't help but internally coo.
Even when he's upset he's still so cute.

"What am I gonna do?! My life is over!"
Woojin whines. His face is in a frown, extremely upset and distressed.

Daniel can't stand that face. He looks so sad.
He would do anything to make him cheer up.

"Hey. Woojin. You're best friends with the top dancing student at this school. I can help you!"

Woojin perks up immediately and hears Jihoon grumble and a small "I beg to differ."

"Really?! You'll help me??!!"

Daniel can't help but laugh at the extreme cuteness displayed in front of him. He again can't help himself, he reaches across the lunch table and pinches Woojin's cheek.

"Of course."

Anything for you.

Author's note That gif of them THEY ARE SO CUUUUUUUTEEEDaniel is whipped for Woojin 😂so their actual age difference doesn't apply in this story obviously since Daniel is a senior and Woojin is a freshman

...
Author's note
That gif of them THEY ARE SO CUUUUUUUTEEE
Daniel is whipped for Woojin 😂
so their actual age difference doesn't apply in this story obviously since Daniel is a senior and Woojin is a freshman.
Even if they were their normal ages I still don't care. 😂
Hope you like my story please vote and comment to motivate me :)