Meeting Demi Lovato

Chapter 2
--------------

Quinn POV

Beep beep beep beep.

I groan as my alarm clock goes of, fuck I hate getting up for school.
It's to early for this shit.

I rolled out of bed and land on the floor, it's seems to bed the only thing that works in getting me out of bed.

It hurts like a bitch sometime, especially when I land on something laying on my floor.
Luckily I didn't this morning, I grab my towels and head for the shower.

Usually I wouldn't be up as early as 7:00 to go to school because it's takes me like 30 minutes to shower and get dressed then 10 to walk.
Today unfortunately i have to go in early to enrol before classes start.

Fucking hell, i mumble to myself.

I get out of the shower, get dressed in a simple black ripped jeans and a band shirt.
Just my style.

I let my blonde curls fall along my shoulders and apply some light foundation and eyeliner.

I grab some school supplies, my for and bag and head downstairs.
I hoped to see my parents still here, but I'm not surprised when they aren't.

It's always the same no parents just noted about when they'll be home and money.
I don't want there fucking money, I would take there love over money any day.

I grab some cereal and milk before eaton that then heading out the door, for my short trek to school.

It's the same deal same deal as all the other schools boring classes, immature teens and stupid teachers.

I make my way down the halls after getting my schedule and locker number.

First things first, locker.

I find it pretty easily, but not without gaining stares from everyone.
I put my stuff in my locker before turning around to head to class.

I'm nearly at the room before I bump into someone.

"Shit,sorry" i say getting up of the floor.

"Better watch where your going next time bitch" a dark brown haired girl says, giving me an evil look before walking of with her friends.

"Fucking bitch" I mumble to myself only to have been heard b someone giggling behind me.

I spin around only to come face to face with Maddie.

"Mads" I say shortening her name, happy I've seen a friendly face I smile a massive grin at her.

"Hey Quinn, how's the first day going" she asks.

"Well I have shit classes and already made an enemy with some bitchy girl.

"ahh, yes that would be Jessica. She picks on anyone she thinks is below her , you get use to it after awhile.

I frown At her

"Does she pick on you?" I ask sounding really concerned.

"It's fine, it's nothing really" she says, I can tell she's lying but decide not to push it.

"Okay, well this was fun, but I'm kind of late for class, how about we hang out after school?" I suggest.

"Sure that's sounds good, I'll see you after school, she says before walking away.

I smile as she leaves, she is so sweet, I hope she's not getting bullied.

I survive through the first day of school, just.
I didn't have anymore run ins with any kids and Didn't draw to much attention to myself.

I'll be glad to get home I think as I walk through the front school doors.

I'm just about on the foot path when I see something that makes my heart sink.

There's a group of about ten girls surrounding mads, calling her names and pushing her to the ground while kicking her.

I run as fast as I can to them.

"Hey, what do you think your doing" I yell at them.
"Get away from her" I yell again getting into the circle next to mads.

"Well well, what do we have here. The new girls protecting Maddie." The bitch Jessica says.

" well girls what do you say we teach newbie here what happens when you mess with us" she says while smirking.

Next thing I know, her fist comes colliding with my face.
It hurt like hell but didn't take me down, this bitch wants to hit me then I'll hit her right back.

I punched her straight in the nose, possibly breaking it.

That's when the worst thing happened, all the girls joined in.
Punching and kicking, I swear some ribs were broken.
But not only were they hurting me, they started hurting mads as well.

They finally stopped after while, probably getting bored or something.
They left us there and just walked away, I was bleeding in some many places.
My nose my cheek, then there were the cuts on my arms and legs that were bleeding also.

When I finally got enough strength I lifted myself of the ground, whimpering at the pain.
I looked over to Maddie to find her still on the floor crying.
I rushed over and picked her up of the ground.

She was light so it wasn't that hard, but it still her like hell with all my cuts and bruises.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and sobbed lightly Into my neck.
"Shh, it's gonna be alright" I spoke quietly trying to sooth her.

I kept walking down the road slowly because fuck I was in pain, I walked up the pathway to Mads house noticing a few more care than yesterday there.

I got to the door and wasn't sure what to do, I mean I didn't want to be rude and just walk in but on the other hand I had a really beat up Maddie In my arms.

Fuck it I decided, I turn the door handle and pushed it open, I could here voices coming from inside the house.
I walk towards to voices and ended up in the kitchen.
They hadn't noticed me yet so I cleared my throat, getting the attention of all 4 people in the kitchen.

They all looked at me shocked, then they started panicking.
Diana was the first to move, Quinn oh
My gosh, what happened she says coming towards me with a man following.

"Umm some girls decided they wanted to pick on Maddie so I step in, but it didn't end well.

I say handing Maddie over to the man quickly before grabbing onto the bench next to me.

" are you okay" one of the girls asked, I'm not sure which one.
My vision started to get blurry And I got dizzy.

"Yeah I'm fine, i think I just need to sit down for a second" I say slowly closing my eyes before collapsing to the floor and blacking out.

------------

Hope you enjoyed,
Next chapter tomorrow!

:)