Tears slowly fall down to my face. I cant believe that dad yelled at me like that in choir room and defended Rachel. I hold this for the past three years. Sit down there swaying and singing back up song while she got all the solos.

I had an awful week by myself. He knows that. I lost everything in my life now. Nobody loves me. I know that. I wont go home tonight. I also wont go to my mom's house or dad will find me.

I open my locker and take my bagpack. After that I walk out from McKinley's building and waiting for a cab as tears stil slowly fall down to my face.

"You okay, kid?" Coach Beiste asks me.

I shake my head and let my head down. "Can I stay with you for a night coach? I dont mind to sleeping in the sofa." I turn my face at coach Beiste.

"Come on. Calm yourself down." Coach Beiste says to me and walks lead me to her car.

I wipe my tears away and get into her car until coach Beiste drive away from McKinley building. I just let my head down as I'm still sobbing.

"Dont tell dad that I'm with you." I said to coach Beiste.

"I wont tell as long as you want to tell me what's going on." Coach Beiste says to me.

"Dad yelled at me in choir room when I just defended myself and my friends there." I'm sobbing.

Coach Beiste just park her car in front of her house. "Come on in. We can talk inside." Coach Besite says to me.

I went out from her car and get into her house. "Thank you, coach." I said to her.

"It's okay. Your dad and I are bestfriend." Coach Beiste says to me. "I'll be right back."

I'm sitting down on the sofa and wipe my tears away as I'm still sniffling. Coach Beiste walks back to the living room and give me blanket and pillow.

"Sadly, I dont have any guest room here." Coach Beiste says to me.

"Thank you so much, coach." I said to her.

"What happened huh?" Coach Beiste asks me.

"Dad yelled at me in choir room. I was just defended myself and my friends there. Rachel was too selfish. I mean it's like she run the glee club for her and make that glee club is hers. Then dad yelled at me and said that I made everything worse. For the fact that I'm jealous. Dad always defended Rachel and give her everything there and I didnt get it and I'm his daughter." I said sadly.

"Dont be sad. You are your dad number one and he loves you more than anyone else. And ran away from your house will make him more upset, kid." Coach Beiste says to me.

"I dont know coach." I sigh.

"Stay here. I'll buy dinner." Coach Beiste says to me and walk out from her house.

I let out a sigh and cover my body with the blanket and lean my head against the headboard.

~~

Mike's POV

I cant stop thinking about Paris. She must be run away from her house since he fough with her father. But we are broke up and I dont know what should I do.

"Dude, we need to talk." Sam standing next to my locker.

"Talk about what? I broke up with her and you can get her." I simply said and shut my locker.

"I want to apologize." Sam blocks my way. "What I did was totally out of the line and I shouldnt do that. I know. I was insane. I really like her but I realized that she loves you. Only you. I kissed her but I swear, she didnt kiss me back. She was shocked. I told her to met me and forced her to sing a song with me."