Part 1

Alright! Introductions first! My name is Elizabeth. Yes, my real name. Honestly, if you're obsessed enough with some lanky teenaged girl who's failing in writing, acting, and pretty much everything else to search the internet for her information, I can tell you right now that you won't find my address of my phone number, so I don't care. Aside from that, I typically go by LizzyLucky on most these kinds of sites. You may call me by either name. Next! This story is actually a one-shot, but I spent forever developing it, so it's much longer than most one-shots. It could be it's own story, really... And I'm really lazy, so I'm hoping that the explanation of the story in the summary will suffice. Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"We have to help Zane!"

"Finally, something we agree on!"

Jay and Cole had been fighting all week. Since they discovered that Nya liked both of them, they couldn't stop arguing over who would be with her. It was now, in the heat of the start of a battle, when they found a chance to agree on something. After Zane had given half his heart to Pixal, he'd lost his ability to do spinjitzu on his own.

Cole and Jay jumped down from the massive pile of junk and ran across the yard to protect their friend. As they ran over the trash compactor, the platform fell away and the two fell in.

"We're trapped!" Cole shouted.

"Augh, and with my own worst enemy!" Jay growled at Cole.

In turn, Cole *aggressively* huffed a breath at Jay, an ongoing sort of fight between the two.

Before they could really start to fight, someone began pressing buttons on the control panel, locking it and setting it to crush them.

"Ah! I'm too cute to be squashed!" Jay yelped. He and Cole automatically moved to the furthest walls and pushed to try and stop them.

"Someone stop this thing!" Cole called out.

From the battle between the rest of the ninja and the no-longer-fallen nindroids, Kai could hear Jay and Cole yelling. This time, though, it didn't sound like arguing.

"They're trapped!" He realized, spotting the working trash compactor. He turned back to the nindroid he had between his hands and kicked it away. He leapt off the small pile of trash he stood on and ran over to the two ninja in distress, kneeling down and peeking inside. The walls were closing in on them at a steady rate.

I'll get you guys out! He thought. He stood up and turned on his feet to run to the control panel, but was met with a very strange sight. In front of him stood an older man with a long, black beard, a black and purple outfit, a technologically advanced helmet of sorts, menacing red eyes, and a long staff glowing white and black. It was Sensei Wu!

"Sensei! What have they done to you?" Kai exclaimed worriedly. He stood to walk to Wu.

"Hiya!"

Before he could even tell what was happening, Wu's staff hit him hard in the side, sending him backwards a few feet. To stop the fall, he rolled backwards over his shoulder, landing on his back with a grunt.

The helmet's corrupting him!

Kai stood up as quickly as his flustered mind would let him. His Sensei just hit him!

Preparing to defend himself, he tightened his hold on his techno-blade. He didn't have the chance however, as the first thing he saw was Wu's foot, and he went flying across the junkyard with a swift kick to the gut. He landed hard into a junk pile and saw Wu sprinting toward him for another hit.

What about Jay and Cole? They were literally going to get crushed!

"Nya! Find a way to shut down the junk compactor!" He turned his head to his sister, who was busy punching a nindroid.