A Felton Christmas...

POV: Emma. Play the song!! My Generation Lovers!!!😆😆😂😂🙌🏻😭😭😘😘❤️💚🎅🏻🎄

We arrived home in London, after our an hour long flight from Germany. Which was a delight, considering how many countless hours we had spent in airplanes for the majority of our lives.

I phoned Mum and Dad, that I'd be spending the holidays with Tom and his family. But I promised them, I'd bring Tom home for Boxing Day... My family was eager to see Tom again, after all these years... and especially now, since our relationship was growing vastly more and more serious, every waking and sleeping hour.

Tom and I needed a well deserved break from months of filming. And some much needed alone time...

We made our way through the Heathrow Airport, hand in hand, interlocked into eternalness. Sunglasses on, overcoats on, and maddening love in our hearts.

"Don't you love coming home, darling? I smell the literal essences of London. It's home... Only people from the U.K. understand don't we?" Tom smiled speaking to me, while we glided through with no one noticing us and finishing his statement with a kiss on my cheek.

"You're absolutely right, babe. There's nothing like home..." I stated with a jovial grin, feeling the warmth of London and Christmas Yuletide overwhelming me with warmth. From the red, green, and gold ambiances, to the forestry wreaths and garlands surrounding us. The twinkling lights glowing in there brillianceand Noel decorations, all strategically placed in the airport. And to top off the perfection, was viewing the light snow falling on the ground and the music of Christmas sweetness echoing all around us.

We made it to the baggage claim, picking up our belongings as well as Tom's guitar...

My driver and my assistant were meeting us outside the baggage claim, to take us to Tom's home in Epsom, Surrey, where his parents still lived in his childhood home.

Tom insisted on dragging my heavy bag along with his. I gave into his chivalry that melted me from within and kissed his scrumptious lips.

"That's them! That's Tom Felton and Emma Watson!" I heard a sweet teenage girl telling her mother as her mother replied... "That's lovely dear. Leave them be." The teenage girl exceedingly begged her mum, "Please! Mum! Can't I just please get their picture!?"

Tom and I looked at each other in silence and smiling in agreement, to introduce ourselves. We made our to them and gave the girl a selfie picture with her bright pink phone.

"This is the best day of my life! Thank you Tom and Emma..." She whispered trying to keep the discreetness between us. We quickly said our goodbyes and made our way outside.

Suddenly...  the familiar flashes of cameras and paparazzi were having a field day about us...

The news of our relationship had spread like wildfire over the past months. However, we didn't care... we were in love and wanted everyone to know it.

My driver, my assistant Bayli, and my bodyguard, in addition to My Thomas, being there to protect me from someone overstepping their boundaries, helped us to our Black Tahoe...

"EMMA! TOM! HERMIONE! DRACO! DRAMIONE IS REAL, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Are you two truly an item?! Are you getting married?!" The astounding group of the obnoxious camera men questioned us with roars... We smiled and waved getting into our car, kissing on the inside before our doors closed. The cameras blinding us, while we laughed through their intensity of yells and cheers for us. And finally we were off to Tom's Childhood Home...