She's The One... (EXPLICIT)

POV: Emma. Play the song 😍😘

I dedicate this chapter to Queens_A_Sociopath

Tom and I had a late night of rehearsing our lines...

I woke up early for my scenes with my 'Mum' Helen Mirren, to be filmed in a few hours. Isla's mum discovers love letters from Jack to Isla which causes a huge argument. However, with Isla's 'only daughter charms' she convinces her mum to stay quiet. For now...

Tom was spooning me from behind, wrapping me in his loving arms. My favorite way of sleeping... I rolled over to kiss him on the lips to let him sleep longer. He didn't film until later this afternoon, so I let him sleep in. Tom was even delectable while he slept. Messy dirty blonde long hair cascading his beautifully structured face...

I turned on the coffee maker and jumped into Tom's shower having placed a few of my favorite essentials in his room, to keep from traveling back and forth to retrieve my toiletries.

I let the warm hot water massage my body, engulfed in condensation. I placed my head under the rough aquaduct, waking me up more placing my hands through my hair to wet it.

Suddenly I heard the shower door open. I slowly embarked my eyes, seeing Tom joining me fully naked and ready to bathe with me.

We didn't speak. We knew what we longed to do to each other... through the fire of lust in our eyes.

Tom ran his hands around my waist bringing me closer to him for a tranquil salaciously candied kiss.

He moved us under the shower head to ignite our senses with the hot water trickling down our bare bodies. Creating steam from the heat of both of our passions. I was saturated from the outside... in...

He forcefully pushed me against the white tile wall making gasp in ecstasy. Craving for him to do whatever the hell he wanted to do to me.

"I want to eat you alive." Tom whispered in my ear making me moan lustrously, practically having a heart attack. Tom began to kiss my body all the way down from my neck, to my breasts, to my stomach, and traveling to my carnal fume of syrupy seduction.

He spread my legs wider as he kissed my fervid flare. Titillating every sense that makes me woman, with his talented glazed slicked tongue going deeper with every lave action arousing me to uncontrollable screaming of ecstasy.

I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling it from utter delight. He knew I wanted more... wrapping his hands around my thighs to create an even more engrossed risqué sensation.

"Thomas, oh my god..." I weakly moaned his full name, as my body was shaking with pleasure. A rush of warm lustrous volcanic flowing erotica was running itself out of me, as he released my treasure filled pleasures.

He sat up placing an electric honey flavored kiss in my mouth. Manipulating his saturated tongue with mine making my mouth widen with each delicious motion.

"I love it when you moan my full name when I give you an orgasm." Tom lingered in my ear making me blush and wanting him to give me multiple more. As to which, he was the only man I'd ever experienced this addiction from.

"Huuuuhh!" I gasped while Tom lifted me up holding my legs open, shoving me against the tile wall again. Licking the bottom pressure point of the middle of my throat in a stimulating circle. Moving upwards, tracing the middle of my neck traveling his tongue all the way up to the bottom of my chin.