A Jealous Ex Rears Its Ugly Head...

POV: Emma. Play the song darlings!! 😍😂😘

I stood in fear of seeing Jade before me. But then I thought to myself... Wait a minute! What nerve does this girl have to stalk me and find me? I've done nothing wrong. Tom has done nothing wrong... They broke up a year ago! What in the actual fuck is she doing here?!?! Keep calm Emma... Maybe it's nothing. Hear her out first...

"Well, Jade I'm in shock to see you! I, I'm speechless!" I laughed knowing this girl has always hated me. She was a snob and incredibly rude to me.

I never could figure out why either? I was always nice to her, And welcoming when she visited us on set while we were filming Harry Potter. That's where her and Tom first met.

She was one of those girls who when they saw you, they instantly didn't like you. And wouldn't give you an explanation as to why? They just hated your existence.

I wasn't that type of woman. I was friends with everyone and friendly with everyone. Even with the likes of this bitch... I never faltered and never stooped to her mean girl levels. Until today...

Jade sat up out of my chair to address me with her attitude I was oh so familiar with.

"Emma, quit playing games. You know we were never friends and you know why I'm here."

I laughed having no clue what she was referring too.

"Jade I wasn't aware there was any animosity between us? I honestly have no clue what you are talking about." I was sweetly matter of fact with my body language reading bring it on...

"I want you to apologize to me Emma. You've always been the girl to stand in between Tom and I's relationship. I always knew that He wanted You. I was never you..." She seethed with anger. And exuded so much jealousy from her aura, that the girl was pea green with envy, her color was seriously pukish...

"Now that I know you two are together, seeing it all over social media... my affirmations were correct! He basically told me when we broke up... and he broke up with me because I tried to trap him, BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!" She strangely informed me rushing her last sentence in a loud blurb, as if it were no big deal, making me realize this girl was certifiable. What the hell did Tom see in her??

"Jade. Again, I have no recollection of having anything to do with you and Tom's past relationship. He never cheated on you with me." I tried to explain as she interrupted me screaming...

"I KNOW he NEVER physically cheated on me with you but he cheated EMOTIONALLY on me with you! He even called me EMMA once!!" Jade was in tears as I almost felt sorry for her and began to speak again.

"Jade, I'm truly sorry for what you have been through. I had no idea Tom had these feelings for me, during those times. But, Jade you need to move on..." I expressed as she reared her ugly head with verbal abuse at me.

"Don't you tell me what to do you HOMEWRECKER! APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR BEING A HOMEWRECKER!" She blurted coming at me making me wish I had Hermione's wand in real life...

I stood my ground.

"ENOUGH JADE! I'm sorry for your anguish but it has nothing to do with me... or Tom! You can't help who you are in love with! It can't be forced!! You will find someone someday if you let go of this ridiculous animosity towards us! Towards me! You are acting insane JADE!" I finished catching my breath as she was now inches from me.

My trailer door then opened as my night in shining armor came to my rescue, from his psychotic ex girlfriend.

"Baby? You've been gone so long, is everything..." Tom stopped in his tracks wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked up at him seeing him look as angry as Draco Malfoy. It sent shivers down my spine scaring me to no end and turning me on, at the same time, to be frank.

Jade and Tom glared at each other in hatred. I watched the battle in silence. Now it was Tom's turn to defend me from her.

"What the fuck are you doing Jade?! I'm going to get a restraining order against you... I swear to God!!" Tom warned in heated dark tones.

"Emma and I were just having a girl chat." Jade quickly turned her demeanor with an innocent grin, making me realize this girl was fucking crazy or bipolar in need of meds.

"We broke up Jade! There's no reason for you to be talking to Emma! She's my girlfriend now. You are not! You need help Jade honestly! My god you tried to get pregnant on purpose and that's when I knew I had to get out!" Tom revealed the trap story she had mentioned to me earlier, making my stomach turn.

"IT IS OVER! MOVE ON!! I'll call your mum again if I have too Jade!" He cautioned her as she began to cry.

"Fine. I'm over this! Move out of my way. Congratulations." Jade quickly huffed aloud leaving my trailer slamming the door behind her.

I turned around hugging Tom's neck, feeling safely relieved as he held me close to his warm loving embraces.

"Oh Emma, I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am. She's just insane. I'm so sorry... But I promise you, she won't bother us or you ever again. I will take care of everything." He concluded lifting my chin up to kiss me and realized I was crying.

He sweetly wiped my tears from my cheeks and held my face in his hands asking, "What's the matter darling?" Gazing his perfection of blue eyes deeply into my gaze.

I held his wrists as his hands were still cupping my face and expressed my emotions through my words.

"She told me I was the one who broke you up. That I was the girl who was always on the back of your mind... is that true Tom?" I choked up smiling.

Tom softly smiled back, ready to answer my question. "Yes, Emma. I've always been crazy about you. I knew no girl would ever measure up to you. You are my soulmate and the love of my life. It's always been you Emma."

I teared up smiling as he bent down to kiss me. He sat up and I spoke. "I've always felt the same way about you Tom. You've always been the one that got away... but thankfully the stars aligned for us to meet again and to be together, in another moments chance. It was meant to be... I love you so much."

He proudly smirked moving his talented hands to hold my waist as I hung onto his neck once again.

"I love you more." Tom whispered softly.

"I love you always." I whispered back.

"I love you forever." Tom foretold me into my lips gently grazing his addicting kissers against mine to seal our love with a passionate snogging session.

Chantel interrupted us entering my trailer as she laughed apologizing for her intrusions.

"It's quite alright. I'm taking Emma back to our hotel room now to finish what we started..." Tom sexily drawled taking my hand escorting us to do exactly as he requested...

Ooooooo!!! YES!!! I love protective Tom!!! 😍😍😍😏😏😏 what did y'all think?!?! Stay tuned for the next chapter darlings!!!! 😍😘😍😍