Chapter 11:

Once we all were dressed, CC yelled,

"Ashley and Andy!!!, Living room. NOW"

Silently laughing, Ashley and I, made our way into the clearing to find 3 other members to the band sitting casually amongst the couches. CC gave us the usual, "you better fucking speak up now" look. We began laughing hysterically at CC's poor attempts at scaring us.

   "How long have you been together, and why haven't you told us?"

I was about to speak, when I heard Ashley's voice call out behind me,

     "Since last night, and we figured you'd find out eventually"

I subtly saw Jake slip Jinxx a 20 dollar bill, I darted my head towards them.

    "What's that about?" I asked, a little more harshly than I meant.

I softened my expression, to show I was sorry.

     "Jinxx and I made a bet that you guys would get together. Jinxx said it was totally obvious, I just didn't see it, and plus; apparently not however; I thought Ash was a true ladies man, we couldn't agree, so we decided to make it interesting and put money on it, that's all"

Jake finished. I chuckled at the fact that he seemed defensive and threatened, I sat next to him and nudged his side,

     "I appreciate you making bets about my love life" I said.

"Andy you know that's not what I meant-"

"Jake," I put a hand on his shoulder and smiled,

"I was joking, calm down. Oh and could you pass me a water?"

    He reached over and grabbed a bottle and passed it to me. Ash saw our little interaction, and stalked off to his bunk.

"Well", I thought to myself. I guess we know who the jealous little bitch is in this relationship is, huh?

    I pulled my hand off of Jakes shoulder, and walked into the bunk area to comfort Ashley, and before I exited the living room, I turned around to see Jake fake shoving a dick up his ass.

    " How did I not see that he was gay? He's such a diva" Jake said.

I rolled my eyes and quickly turned around to the noise of Ash shouting.

"I HEARD THAT YOU PRICK!!"

I continued walking toward his bunk, ignoring the snickers of Jake and CC. I finally pull the curtain to see Ashley with his arms folded, scolding at the wall.

"You're not serious, right?" I asked.

    "About what?" he retorted with a death glare.

"Oh come on ash, He's not even gay!!"

He softened his glance and looked at me.

    "I know...I guess that I've wanted you for so long, now that I have you, I don't want to lose you" he replied sadly.

I climbed in his bunk and rubbed his back, not sure knowing to comfort him.

     "You're not going to lose me babe, I promise I'll always be here", kissing his forehead.

Ash looked at me and nodded.

   "Anyways, enough with the sad, because quite frankly I'm getting upset and I don't like that, mostly due to the fact that," I dragged on my voice.

"we have a show to put on in like an hour!!!!!"

Ashley cheered up,

"Well then you should get out of my fucking bunk so we can get our make up on", he laughed, playfully shoving me out of his closed space.

    After the show we were walking off stage and I was reflecting on our performance, usually we find flaws, I mean everyone's their biggest critic, however this show was amazing, everything went great, and I think it was the biggest venue we've ever played, it was just over all, awesome.

    We were back on the bus, and all the guys decided to go out drinking, except for Ashley and I. Well Ash wanted to go, but there was no way in hell I was letting that happened, due to the experience he had last time with alcohol. Let's just say I will never look at our busses toilet the same way ever again...

   The guys have been out for a while now, and Ashley and I had been watching a marathon of all the Harry Potters. Clearly would not have been my first choice of movie, but I love him so I guess I have to tolerate it.

    I looked down at Ash's head, he had it buried in my chest, looking quite terrified, so I decided to take a look at the screen, they were in a dark huge room with glass orbs everywhere, I guess it was a little scary, but not to the point where I was about to piss my pants like Ashley. I began to rub my thumb in a small circle on his arm hoping it would calm him down. He let out a little yawn and leaned into me more slightly closing his eyes. I smiled at him.

   "You tired babe?" I asked.

   All I got in response was another yawn, so I took that as a yes and scooped him up, carrying him to my bunk. He had his arms wrapped around my neck and pecked my lips.

     "I love you Andy" he said shyly, putting his head down after.

I smiled at him and lied him down on the mattress and scooted next to him. I turned to look at him

  "I love you too Ashley" he smiled and I leaned down to kiss him.

   It was just a small kiss, but it was full of not lust, but love. I could see myself with him forever. I smiled and kissed his head, noticing that he was asleep now. I was holding him while he was sleeping and I loved doing that. The feeling of our hearts beating reminded me that we were just humans, nothing superficial, just to human hearts, who were in love. And with that happy thought in my mind, and this beautiful man in my arms, I let the darkness over come me and fell asleep.